Canada Kicks Ass
Cuba launches widespread rationing in face of crisis

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

DrCaleb @ Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:40 am

llama66 llama66:
stratos stratos:
$1:

But it was inland. The coasts, all the way to Patagonia, were free and clear.

Haven't they found evidence of palm trees or something under the ice of Greenland. Trying to remember stuff I learned in the 70's is not always easy. :lol:

Yes, and they discovered Antarctica was far more fantastic a place to sun on the beach than it is today.

It was also nearer the equator. ;)

I learnt a while ago that it's a mistake to judge the past based on present day. Even geographically. 8)

llama66 @ Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:36 pm

I'm not judging the past. I'm sure I could get a sunburn, iceburn, and windburn all at the same time, now. Where else could I do that?

stratos @ Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:38 pm

llama66 llama66:
I'm not judging the past. I'm sure I could get a sunburn, iceburn, and windburn all at the same time, now. Where else could I do that?

Well from what has been recently reported in the news. Greenland. :P

raydan @ Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:54 pm

stratos stratos:
$1:

Haven't they found evidence of palm trees or something under the ice of Greenland. Trying to remember stuff I learned in the 70's is not always easy. :lol:

Québec City is pretty much built on shale and you can find fossils of marine animals, including early horseshoe crabs. We were under water for a very long time.

PluggyRug @ Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:58 pm

raydan raydan:
stratos stratos:
$1:

Québec City is pretty much built on shale and you can find fossils of marine animals, including early horseshoe crabs. We were under water for a very long time.

What do you mean "were". :D

fifeboy @ Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:05 pm

llama66 llama66:

Saskatoon, February

fifeboy @ Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:46 pm

raydan raydan:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6