Canada Kicks Ass
Iran: 'We are ashamed of our stupid Supreme Leader!'

1  2  Next

BartSimpson @ Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:29 pm

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/274561

$1:
Full title: Islamic Republic boils over: Stunning video: 'We are ashamed of our stupid Supreme Leader!'

Stunning video from Iran shows Islamic Republic crumbling: 'No honor! No honor! Soleimani is a murderer and his Supreme Leader is stupid!'

Pro-democracy dissidents in Iran sent stunning videos of the protests in their country that are shaking the Islamic regime to its foundations.

The videos were reportedly sent at great personal risk using encrypted technology.

(Video at link)

Man: "Were you shot [to woman]? Oh, no! Shot BB gun?"
Woman: "No, real bullet."
Man: "Put a bandage on her!"

(Video at link)

[repeated chanting] "We are the children of war. Want to war with us? Let's do it!" "Sepah (Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps) does crimes! The Supreme Leader supports them!" "Death to the Dictator!"

So while some people are busying themselves with blaming Donald Trump for killing a mass murderer the Iranian people are out in the streets celebrating the bastard's death and demanding an end to the regime that puts the hatred of others ahead of the love of their own.

Thanos @ Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:33 pm

America - most of us are ashamed of our Supreme Leader too! :lol:

rickc @ Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:33 pm

Thanos Thanos:
America - most of us are ashamed of our Supreme Leader too! :lol:

Well at least President Trump has the balls to put a murdering terrorist asshole in the ground when he pops up on the screen. Iran just murdered 57 of your countrymen in cold blood. Once they realized there weren't any Americans or Russians on board the aircraft, they owned up to shooting it down. And why not? They know Mr. dressup aint going to do a God damned thing about it. They are basically laughing in your face. The citizens of Iran will do a hell of a lot more to protest the shooting down of the aircraft than your groper in chief ever will, and they live in an Islamic Republic where they basically have no rights.

Oh wait a minute, I spoke too soon. I'm sure Truedope WILL do something about it. I'm sure an apology and a big fat check to the murdering Mullahs in Iran will be coming any day now, because that is how he rolls!!!

When it comes to being ashamed of stupid leaders Canada takes the gold, silver, and bronze medals. As well as any honorable mentions as well.

Thanos @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:16 am

Hey Klompus, all I said was that I liked the pen. Sheesh!

Martin15 @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:01 am

Iran: 'We are ashamed of our stupid Supreme Leader!'

Ottawa --- So are we !!

Well, maybe not Ottawa. :lol:

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:15 am

rickc rickc:
Iran just murdered 57 of your countrymen in cold blood. Once they realized there weren't any Americans or Russians on board the aircraft, they owned up to shooting it down.

We don't see it that way.

They shot down a US bomber that was about to attack them for retaliation for a rocket attack hours earlier on a US base in Iraq. But they fucked up because they were so poorly trained and the civilian aviation authority didn't close the airspace because of the impending US retaliation, it turned out to be a commercial jetliner taking off from a nearby airport. Perhaps if the US hadn't put such crippling sanctions on their economy because Obama, they might have had more money to better train their military.

Once civilians posted multiple videos of two missiles hitting the plane, and days of protests, the Iranian government had no choice but to admit their mistake. But at least they admitted it. Russia still hasn't taken responsibility for MH-17.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:01 am

$1:
Full title: Islamic Republic boils over: Stunning video: 'We are ashamed of our stupid Supreme Leader!'
No problem!
Avoid dodgy airlines from now onwards!

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:04 am

[laughat]

Yea, because anyone on an Iranian Student visa can easily enter the US or most other European countries.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 am

Nay, because anyone on a Ukrainian **Mud Odit** airline gambling from Tehran to Kiev needs to find something better to do with his youth.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 am

$1:
Public complaint (including forum topics) regarding the moderation of this site, including the deletion of content or user suspension, is not acceptable. These issues are between the Moderators and the members involved. Concerns or complaints on Moderator decisions should be directed to the CKA Administration in a Private Message only.

rules.php

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:33 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

They shot down a US bomber...

:lol:

No, they did not. They never bothered to confirm the target and the Iranian government is now claiming to have arrested the missile crew for indiscriminate murder.

Feel free to tell the Iranians that it's really Trump's fault. I say that because they don't believe that bullshit either.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

They shot down a US bomber...

:lol:

No, they did not. They never bothered to confirm the target and the Iranian government is now claiming to have arrested the missile crew for indiscriminate murder.

Feel free to tell the Iranians that it's really Trump's fault. I say that because they don't believe that bullshit either.

Yes, that's what they thought they were doing. And like my next sentence - "But they fucked up because they were so poorly trained and the civilian aviation authority didn't close the airspace because of the impending US retaliation, it turned out to be a commercial jetliner taking off from a nearby airport." So, it was incompetence, or negligence . . . but it wasn't murder.

Unless you can show us any government on this planet that is perfectly willing to order their military to shoot down a commercial airliner? That would be 'murder'.

And I'm not trying to convince you of anything. This is what I and people I talk to think. Believe it, or don't.

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:02 am

The Iranian government thinks it was murder and I expect them to execute the missile crew when they're done with the investigation and trial.

I know this is what you and your social circle thinks. I believe it and I also believe that you're wrong.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:13 am

Since when did we start believing anything the Iranian Government says? They will call it anything to deflect their own responsibility. But the facts still remain; they just finished a rocket attack on a US base and were expecting retaliation. The Civilian Authority didn't shut down the airspace or alert the Military of civilian flights as they are supposed to do, so the Iranain Governments track record of blaming others is intact.

The Iranian military is no more guilty of murder than the crew of the USS Vincennes were for shooting down flight 655. Doesn't mean they weren't responsible for those deaths however.

stratos @ Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:24 am

$1:
Since when did we start believing anything the Iranian Government says?

When Obama signed that nuclear deal with them. Many said it was a great thing, and when Trump pulled out of it everyone on the left cried. Many on the left believed the Iranian Gov. during that time.

1  2  Next