Canada Kicks Ass
Pakistan/South Asia Khabrein (news)

Previous  1 ... 12  13  14  15  16  17  18 ... 20  Next

llama66 @ Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:30 am

I'll be happy for you guys. The Saudis or Iranians may not like you... and the United States may decide you need freedom, but I am happy for you guys.

Fighter @ Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:34 am

llama66 llama66:
I'll be happy for you guys. The Saudis or Iranians may not like you... and the United States may decide you need freedom, but I am happy for you guys.

:)

Thank you for your good wishes. Pakistan is a mineral/resources rich country...About time we dig our land and find out what God has hidden there for us.

llama66 @ Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:50 am

Fighter Fighter:
llama66 llama66:

Thank you for your good wishes. Pakistan is a mineral/resources rich country...About time we dig our land and find out what God has hidden there for us.

In the end, it'll be freedom. :P

Fighter @ Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:56 am

llama66 llama66:
In the end, it'll be freedom. :P

We are the freedom :)

Fighter @ Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:23 pm

23rd march - Pakistan Day

Pakistan Day (Urdu: یوم پاکستان‎, lit. Yaum-e-Pakistan) or Pakistan Resolution Day, also Republic Day, is a national holiday in Pakistan commemorating the Lahore Resolution passed on 23 March 1940[1] and the adoption of the first constitution of Pakistan during the transition of the Dominion of Pakistan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on 23 March 1956 making Pakistan the world's first Islamic republic.[2] A Republic Day parade by the armed forces is often part of the celebrations.[3]

Pakistan Zindabad - 23 Mar 2019 | Sahir Ali Bagga | Pakistan Day 2019 (ISPR Official Song)

-------------------------
-------------------------

Video: You will get a bloody nose if you fight Pakistanis - says 93 years old Malaysian PM Mahatir, who recently visited Pakistan and was guest at Pakistan national parade.

--------------

Fighter @ Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:18 pm

EXCLUSIVE | Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan performs Vertical Roll on F-16 at Pak Day Parade

----------

This below video, in initial seconds, here you can see Pakistani jets, in sky, rushing to intercept Indian jets....I am talking about 27th Feb when fight took place b/w PAF and IAF

Chills down my spine...This is one historical moment and will always be remembered here in South Asia.

This video got compiled by an American guy....his channel name is 108morris108

Nothing graphic. You will be relaxed. When pilot was getting beaten, random voice comes

bus bus, bus bus......bus is pronounced in Urdu language which means Stop

Let this video become part of this forum - forever.

Fighter @ Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Oh dear thread,

What happened? I completely forgot you

So much what I wanted to post...

I will be back to you

Fighter @ Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:01 pm

So where should I begin from?

US counted all F16s of PAF and busted Indians' propaganda of shooting down one F16?

PM Khan in Beijing for BRI ?

Or Indian PM threatening us with "MOTHER" of all nuclear bombs?

Fighter @ Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Well....time to sleep :D

BartSimpson @ Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:12 pm

Interesting...getting some chatter that China is upset with Pakistan for some air incursions into Indian airspace that interfered with some Chinese civilian air traffic.

The alleged response from China is they've established CAP along their air corridors into India and that India is allowing the Chinese fighters limited access into Indian airspace.

That latter part is pretty amazing if true.

Fighter @ Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Interesting...getting some chatter that China is upset with Pakistan for some air incursions into Indian airspace that interfered with some Chinese civilian air traffic.

The alleged response from China is they've established CAP along their air corridors into India and that India is allowing the Chinese fighters limited access into Indian airspace.

That latter part is pretty amazing if true.

Yet to be confirmed....all this.

By the way? You're intelligence guy or your circle ? From where you bring this chatter?

Curious to know

:mrgreen:

BartSimpson @ Wed May 01, 2019 10:21 am

"Chatter" is how some of us over here make it clear that something we heard is an unconfirmed rumor.

However, sometimes that chatter later ends up being confirmed.

In the course of my old career from 1982-2007 I got to know a few people and I still stay in touch with them.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Wed May 01, 2019 10:27 am

Fighter Fighter:
Pakistan is a mineral/resources rich country....

Hey Bart, did you hear that? It seems like Pakistan needs some freedom!

-J.

Fighter @ Wed May 01, 2019 11:23 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
In the course of my old career from 1982-2007 I got to know a few people and I still stay in touch with them.

Please elaborate more :mrgreen:

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Fighter Fighter:

-J.

llama66 @ Wed May 01, 2019 11:28 am

Fighter Fighter:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Please elaborate more :mrgreen:

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Fighter Fighter:

-J.

He probably can't if he worked for agencies that end in "A". He's probably NDA'ed and under the equivalent to the Official Secret's Act, which'll mean for the right clearance he'll tell you; otherwise... behold the cone of Top Secret silence.

Previous  1 ... 12  13  14  15  16  17  18 ... 20  Next