Canada Kicks Ass
The Biggest Scam of All Time pop up again...

Previous  1  2

Rev_Blair @ Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:40 am

An opinion based on non-fact is a nonfactual opinion, Godz.

human @ Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:10 am

Godz46 Godz46:
I don't know why you sound surprised Human. The UN has always been like this. A bunch of corrupt, tyranical ,undemocratic assholes whom I would'nt trust to run the local dairy queen.

The scary part is, many Canadians have no probelm allowing them to control of our armed forces!!!

I'm not one bit surprised my friend, I'm just being sarcastic.

Certainly, as you said, I am hopping that my country will not tolerate such thing as surrendering its honourable Armed forces to a corrupt body full of scams...

At the same time I try to make some logic of the political UN stance on the world problems, and all I see is a bias against the people who worked hard to advance their countries and humanity in general to the full potential of achievements, while lining its stance not with the poor, uneducated, and underdeveloped by the lack of working economic system countries, but rather the UN of shame is standing with the RICH who don't want to develop even if they have the economic mean, and the haters of the human race, and that, my friend, make me wonder...

According to this scam, what the UN of shame is getting from not enforcing resolution number 42 on Arabia (Israel reestablishment on its historic land)while it doesn't hesitate to raise its corrupted voice against Israel for not implying the long lists of resolutions the Arab aggression created...

I mean chronologically speaking resolution # 42 is ahead of all the other resolutions that were only the consequences of not implying resolution # 42, isn't it...

How deep the rabbit hole goes here, one may think?

Canada’s power in applying true justice and peace is unlimited, and I believe it is time that Canada take the initiative of straightening few things in this corrupt world of the UN and ours…

human @ Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:35 am

Avro Avro:
$1:
Wow...........

The entire choir of legitimacy cranks are steaming hot...

Please explain this comment.

Tell me what you want to hear, and I'll say it...

human @ Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:41 am

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
An opinion based on non-fact is a nonfactual opinion, Godz.

It is still an opinion that generates agreement or disagreement isn't it.

Therefore, If you disagree it is not the end of the world like the way you try to put it...

Rev_Blair @ Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:10 am

But it isn't a valid opinion. The arguments you and Godz and Vic put forth...opinions based on unresearched opinions of others...leave you arguing that Santa Claus must be real because reindeer exist. When people try to counter that kind of tripe with a cogent argument, you cover your ears and beller nonsense in an attempt to keep reality from being heard.

vic_ticious @ Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:43 pm

Valid opinion.

It appears only you in your constant state of delusion are equipped or allowed to determine what is a valid opinion. Yes or no?

You accuse human and I of putting forth opinions based upon the unresearched opinions of others. More and more you are continuing to sound like a serious case of sour grapes. I say that becuase of what you've stated elsewhere regarding you now being a freelance writer yet offering no proof nor links to anything you've actually been paid for. Combine that with your penchant for criticizing those who actually are journalists and writers and are in fact paid quite nicely to research and put forth opinions based on that research. The very research and opinions you decry. See the dichotomy here? They, successful, well paid, benefits and thousands of paid readers/subscribers. You, no pay, no benefits and nothing else.

Here's a considered opinion, and mark my words, one day the truth will come out about this resulting in deflating the left's myth that it is the US after the oil which btw I don't believe one barrel has been taken by the US, you know, the same US that's prepared to forgive $80 million in debt. The preponderence of evidence is certainly pointing to a few countries namely France, Germany and Russia. Read it and weep little man for it truly is the beginning of the end for you and yet I worry about you and wonder where you'll point your hateful gaze when it's no longer fashionable to use the US as a whipping boy.

KOFI'S CASH LAUNDRY . . .

November 19, 2004 --
When French bank BNP Paribas was jockeying to win the United Na tions bank account for Saddam's Oil-for-Food program, it's not likely that its sales pitch was: "The job is so easy, a monkey could do it."

But as Congress widens its probe into Oil-for-Food's legacy of global bribery and theft, the bank is fast realizing that a confession of stupidity is its best — maybe its only — defense against what could be a massive financial liability.

As Rep. Henry Hyde (R-Ill.) put it on Wednesday, the U.N. aid program was a closed-end system of "hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil."

"No one seemed to be in charge of watching Saddam Hussein while he and his government were conducting perhaps the largest financial swindle in history," Hyde observed at a congressional investigatory hearing.

Hyde's International Relations Committee has found that Saddam stole an eye-popping $21 billion from the Iraqi people through Oil-for-Food. The despot diverted money that belonged to Iraqis into his own accounts — then used the cash to buy weapons, bribe officials and journalists and reward terrorists.

Much of that money was first washed through that BNP account — administered by he bank's New York office.

Hyde thinks that BNP may have been "noncompliant" (to put it nicely) with standard banking practices — possibly doling out millions in payments to Saddam's favorite contractors without proof of delivery of any actual goods to the Iraqi people, for example, or authorizing payments to third parties outside of the U.N.'s credit system.

Hyde has pledged to further investigate his early evidence — to find if BNP "facilitated Saddam Hussein's manipulation and corruption of the program."

BNP Paribas' strategy is to play up its "see-no-evil" role. The North American CEO of the bank, Everett Schenk, appeared before Hyde's committee Wednesday to repeat one word over and over: "Non-discretionary."

* BNP's job was to deliver "non-discretionary" banking services to the United Nations, Schenk said.

* "The bank has had no discretion over how money has been spent or invested under the Oil-for-Food program," he repeated.

* "The responsibilities of the bank [were] non-discretionary banking services," he repeated once more.

Translation: It wasn't our job to make sure that Saddam wasn't laundering moneythrough these accounts at the expense if his people (the supposed beneficiaries of the UN account). -RD>

BNP was just doing what the United Nations told it to do, Schenk has testified — because BNP desperately needs Congress to accept that it was paid millions of dollars just to process paper.

And that's because the Treasury Deptartment has been bandying about a much scarier word lately: "repatriation."

Assistant Treasury Secretary Juan Carlos Zarate told a second congressional committee this week that Treasury's mission is to "hunt to find and repatriate stolen Iraqi assets to the Iraqi people."

And BNP knows that — in the absence of aggressive U.N. co-operation with U.S. investigators — the bank will remain the last traceable stop for so many of those plundered billions.

BNP was paid, essentially, to be Saddam's sole financial gateway to the world. If the Treasury can't find a huge chunk of Saddam's money because it was washed through an opaque system administered by the United Nations — with BNP serving, at best, as silent enabler —it's becoming clear that BNP must bear some responsibility for the lost cash.

Clearly there is a need to reclaim as much of the cash as possible for the Iraqi people. That goes without saying.

At the same time, BNP needs to be clear about the role U.N. higher-ups played in the rip-off.

The overriding question is: What did Kofi Annan know, and when did he know it?

We bet BNP can help with answers.

It is Congress' responsibility to see that they come quickly, and publicly.

Rev_Blair @ Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:50 pm

$1:
It appears only you in your constant state of delusion are equipped or allowed to determine what is a valid opinion. Yes or no?

No, what it requires is facts backed up by evidence.

I have no problem with anybody involved in the Oil for Food scandal being charged. I object to the way the right wing press has used it to attack specific people who they have no evidence were involved. I object that they ignore the fact that Americans were involved and very likely had at least some ties to Bush administration. I dislike how the fact that the US government was supposed to be doing audits and overseeing the Oil for Food program never makes it into the right-wing press.

When they mention that Canadians were involved, it is always spun to make it look like they mean only those with connections to members of the federal Liberal Party. I don't doubt that some Liberals were involved, but most of the Canadian oil industry has close ties to the Reform/Alliance/Conservatives and the provincial government of Ralph Klein.

$1:
You accuse human and I of putting forth opinions based upon the unresearched opinions of others.

Because you've all done it...posted things that were not factually correct, usually in the form of an opinion column.

$1:
I say that becuase of what you've stated elsewhere regarding you now being a freelance writer yet offering no proof nor links to anything you've actually been paid for.

You know nothing about the writing business, Vic. I can tell that by your constant copyright infringements. I don't see a lot of other people on here putting up their full name and address, the name and address of there employer(s) and their rate of pay though. In addition to that I've already suffered some attacks from internet trolls at places they had no reason being (including print magazines without a substantial internet presence) unless they were specifically searching for me. Why would I risk my pay cheque so little freak like you could follow me around?

$1:
Combine that with your penchant for criticizing those who actually are journalists and writers and are in fact paid quite nicely to research and put forth opinions based on that research.

Are you suggesting that Limbaugh and Coulter are jounalists? They aren't.

$1:
Here's a considered opinion, and mark my words, one day the truth will come out about this resulting in deflating the left's myth that it is the US after the oil which btw I don't believe one barrel has been taken by the US, you know, the same US that's prepared to forgive $80 million in debt. The preponderence of evidence is certainly pointing to a few countries namely France, Germany and Russia.

Good luck with that.

$1:
Read it and weep little man for it truly is the beginning of the end for you and yet I worry about you and wonder where you'll point your hateful gaze when it's no longer fashionable to use the US as a whipping boy.

I don't cry the way hateful little freaks like you do, vic. Learn some facts and learn how to think.

human @ Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:58 am

Hey Rev, as I said to you before, Political hallucination is the latest human epidemic, some have an agenda, though. :lol:

Rev_Blair @ Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:33 am

Ah...purposely obtuse misleading the purposefully ignorant. Only in Amerika.

Previous  1  2