Canada Kicks Ass
a new saskatchewanian

1  2  Next

simplysweetcanadian @ Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:00 am

yes.. a newbie from the oh so flat province.

hey everyone :) seems like a happening forum which is NICE to see for once.

Non-Rev @ Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:26 am

Hi SSC!

So, where are you?
(roughly, you dont have to be real specific, if youre concerned about "net safety")

I was born in Regina, though we were enroute moving to Swift Current back then (*we are talking a long time back :wink: )

My Dad was from the North Side of Regina, my Mom was from a farm N/E of there about 30 miles.

PS: ever hear about "Vic the Chick" - some mascot from a local business in Regina?
Was my nephew, years ago.

Robair @ Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:51 am

Welcome! Jump right in. I'm from South West SK. Half way between Swift C. and Alberta. :D

Disturbed @ Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:36 am

Hi simplysweetcanadian from the other side of Canada (NS).

Post away :lol: :D :)

Rev_Blair @ Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:13 pm

I used to be from Regina. I have relatives pretty much everywhere north and north east of there.

simplysweetcanadian @ Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:05 pm

rev im in the regina area :)

of course i'll post away.. lol when i find the right things to post :lol:

Rev_Blair @ Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:22 am

I hear they cleaned up Wascana so it doesn't reek of goose shit and algae anymore. About time.

RoyalHighlander @ Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:24 am

I been through Regina many, many times.. had to, when i was trucking coast to coast....

Mattimer @ Fri May 21, 2004 2:53 pm

Im from regina

Rev_Blair @ Fri May 21, 2004 10:38 pm

Hello, Mattimer. How is Regina? I plan to make it as far west as Indian Head in a week or so, but with four dogs actually getting into town is doubtful.

Mattimer @ Fri May 21, 2004 10:40 pm

Well, Regina is really hot one day, snowing the next, then raining. Its natures garbage can for weather

simplysweetcanadian @ Sun May 23, 2004 10:12 pm

lol especially when you want to go away... and do that camping thing :x

Rev_Blair @ Sun May 23, 2004 10:34 pm

Hey, I tried to put the camper on the truck today. Got stuck. Regina isn't the only place with crappy weather...Winnipeg has it too.

Mattimer @ Sun May 23, 2004 10:38 pm

it seems like whatever we get in regina, it worsens by the time it hits winnipeg lol

Rev_Blair @ Sun May 23, 2004 11:30 pm

That's true, Mattimer. The thing that really sucks is that I can't get to my camper because the yard's too wet and we're supposed to get even more rain. I'm not sure how my relatives are going to react to me showing up with four dogs and requesting lodgings.

You have to quit sending your weather our way. Maybe I should talk to your mayor. :lol:

1  2  Next