Canada Kicks Ass
Eastern canadian and damb proud of it!

muncle_billy @ Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:37 pm

Hey!

I stumbled opon this web site by searching for canadian wallpapers on google eh. I am glad to be canadian and as soon as I saw the web site name, I knew I had to become a member eh. I am 16, I live in New Brunswick and when I get my lisence I plan on goin' on a road trip across the country eh. If you have any suggestions on specific places I should go see, give em' to me eh...lol...and I agree canada does KICK ASS eh!

Could anyone tell me what really happend to Jean Chretien's mouth?
Just a question that goes around in my head everytime I see him eh...lol

Mark Doiron..eh!

Canadaka @ Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 pm

what did you search on google for? just curious

welcome

the_rickster @ Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 pm

HEY EH!

I just wanted to seh (say) that I stumbled across this site by reading the guy that wrote the message right before meh (muncle_billy) which is my best friend (just 2 point out, eh?) so he said to meh to become a member, but I already was signing in, eh, so here I am as a member of this site, writing a quote, eh, on the message board, for sum fun and to say how fun and cool this site really is. Words can't even describe this site, eh! I mean, c'mon, eh, CANADA DOES KICK ASS, EH!

And the same question goes out, what IS with Chrétien's mouth anywayz!

Ricky Vienneau, EH! :wink:

spikecomix @ Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:07 pm

eh!

muncle_billy @ Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:07 pm

What I wrote exactly was "canada wallpaper". One of your desktop wallpapers was there. It was not your site I was directed to when I clicked on the picture, but to this one kewlpix.blogspot.com/....But it still led me here and I am damb glad...lol

Mark Doiron..eh