Canada Kicks Ass
Hello from an Ontario newbie!

HappyChick @ Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:07 pm

Just happened to stumble across this site, and it looks great! I had to sign up!

I'm a 20-something year old born and raised in the Niagara region. I've also lived in Alberta and Quebec, and traveled this great country from Victoria to Halifax. A shout out to all! :)

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:24 pm

Hi and welcome!! :D Don't mind my avatar, I'm not that angry all the time :wink: . Welcome to Canada Kicks Ass and thanks for the wonderful intro!!! Hope ya stay and enjoy this great site. :)

exroofer @ Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:57 pm

Hello from Edmonton. Ive been born in Niagara, worked in New Brunswick, and live in Alberta now. Good to see a fellow explorer lol.

RoyalHighlander @ Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:07 pm

welcome friend,, im also from Ont a long time ago but now call Edmonton home...

dgthe3 @ Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:52 pm

Hey, where in Niagara are you from? Ever been to (or heard of) little old Smithville?

spikedriver @ Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:58 pm

Only Halifax and no futher east. U have to make it to the rock. kiss the cod etc. Or just got to your local liquior outlet get a bottle of Screech and sit home.

rangerrick @ Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:16 pm

hello am new hear to looks like a good site how do you get a avator??

Tman1 @ Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:18 pm

rangerrick rangerrick:

You need to pray to the avatar god so that he may grant you one that best suits you. Just kidding, I dont have a clue actually.

kerfuffled @ Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:30 pm

rangerrick rangerrick:

Click on your profile and way down the bottom you can pick one from the gallery or upload from your machine, maing.
Welcome, btw

Tman1 @ Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:39 pm

Yes welcome just please dont be some American post whore.