Canada Kicks Ass
Hello New Here.

Oz @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:42 am

Hello im Oswald a.ka. Oz

Im currently living in the Usa (Detroit, Michigan) ..... Born in Quebec.... funny story actually..

Parents were camping and I was a pre-mature birth..... just want to say hi and hello to all....

I heard about site when my girlfriend gave me the Maxim Wallpaper of Shania so i decided to check it out very nice, I found a site I actully set as my homepage..

Well peace for now Ill be back later foods done...

Richard @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:50 pm

Welcome aboard Oz fell free to join in on any conversation, debate or diatribe. Remember we are all friends here and as such we never agree on everything and commonly berate each other. The use of physical violence however is not permitted....lol

Oz @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:27 pm

Ah its all good im only violent when someone takes my Big Mac..... Naw

Heres lil more about myself.

Im currently 22 yrs old and is living in Detroit, Mchigan....

My current intrests include: Programming (Visual Basic 6) and other Yahoo! related things..HUGE Hockey fan ... Go Colorado Avalanche.

I was in the Military for the US Marine Corps (01-03).... E-2 MOS:4067 I was Discharged in 03 due to medical problems.

well theres a lil more info im hoping to get to know some peeps, in the Windsor / Sarnia Ontario area.... or just from other parts of Canada...

Peace out [flag]

Erinites @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:33 pm

<font size="3" color="purple"font face="Comic Sans MS">
You were born...
You already know how to type and have a girlfriend?
Man.. kids are just growing up too fast now-a-days.... :wink:
</font>

DMP08 @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:33 pm

:roll: :roll:

Welcome. With your parents being Canadian, would that give you duel citizenship? That'd be cool. Hope you have fun here. Oh, and, physical violence is okay. Fell free to punch your own computer and monitor as much as you want*

*CKA will not pay for damages done to equipment due to anger rising posts on the site:lol:

Oz @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:57 pm

No my Dad was from Detroit's East side and my mom was more from Northern Michigan ...

they were on a camping trip for their honeymoon... They love to travel and yes i have Duel Cit. OH YEAH *busts a move*

And physical violence is ONLY allowed on mechanical things. aka car or siblings computer tower *evil grin*

Peace out

Stellar @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:34 pm

Welcome!

Hope you find this site interesting and worth to read. Oz there are those who bash members that are American or have American decent, but just ignore them and they will be dealt with. But take note that when a person may says something negative to another it does not represent the majority of Canadians.

Sorry guys for not being back on the forum as actively as I used to be, but with work and things its hard. But if you may not see me posting I do in fact quickly scan through the few threads and see if they are in the right place.

Well, take care guys and drive safely, you know how I worry :lol:

Regards
Stellar

Oz @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:39 pm

dude thanks ...

And if I let people bother me i would be a bitter person....

Seriously the world would actually be lame if no one put some one esle down.....

I never take anything to heart im just hear cause i feel i belong here thats all....

Peace out