Canada Kicks Ass
Hello there.

MCooper @ Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:23 am

Hi.

My name is Mel. I'm not Canadian but from the UK. I have a general interest in Canadian culture and history and so does my older brother. I stumbled across this form while I was looking for some stuff online. Hopefully I can catch some insights! ;)

Cheers.

Mel

DrCaleb @ Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:14 am

Hello Mel, who appears to write English better than some drone from Chennai. [B-o]

Hyack @ Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:00 pm

Where is Pune located in the UK, I ask because when checked your IP address indicated you are posting from Pune India.....would you please elaborate.

MCooper @ Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 am

Hyack Hyack:
Where is Pune located in the UK, I ask because when checked your IP address indicated you are posting from Pune India.....would you please elaborate.

India? I don't know. Right know my internet at home is broken. So I'm using an internet cafe around the corner of my place.

Hyack @ Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:45 am

Next thing you're going to tell us it's an Indian restaurant hence the IP address still shows as Pune India.....

DrCaleb @ Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 am

Too bad. :(

It would be nice to get some new posters around. A new viewpoint once in a while, instead of spam.

Hyack @ Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:50 pm

I agree, we definitely new some new "faces" here, new outlooks, new thoughts and ideas. I also realize nobody here is entirely honest or truthful all of the time and of course that can be expected, who doesn't like to embellish a story now and then.....In the case of new members who claim to be from one place yet their IP address is from somewhere entirely different means they are starting off here trying to mislead everyone. That, in my opinion is not the best way to introduce themselves which is why I bring it to everyone's attention.

DrCaleb @ Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:06 am

Exactly. If they just said 'Hey, I'm from India', then they'd be welcome for who they are. But deception is not a way to start off a healthy relationship.

raydan @ Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
...deception is not a way to start off a healthy relationship.

Unless she's super hot. [drool]

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Words that may haunt Ray.

Oh no Ray I've never had an STD.

raydan @ Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:37 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Words that may haunt Ray.

Oh no Ray I've never had am STD.

Been there, done that... got the pills to prove it. 8O