Canada Kicks Ass
Hey Stellar here, anyone remember me?

Stellar @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi,

It has been a while since I have visited CKA. What's going on? I recognize a handful of regulars that I was once included in as well.

For those that don't remember me, I used to moderate here. It seems kind of dead these times...is that true?

Regards,

Stellar

Tricks @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Definitely quieter. Welcome back!

Stellar @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Thanks!

That's too bad. I wonder why? I remember there was frequent advertising/fundraising campaigns Trevor would put on. Perhaps that's not the case anymore.

Tricks @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Seems like a lot of people that would have lots of discussion are gone. It's maybe 10 people now who participate regularly.

Gunnair @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Stellar Stellar:
Hi,

It has been a while since I have visited CKA. What's going on? I recognize a handful of regulars that I was once included in as well.

For those that don't remember me, I used to moderate here. It seems kind of dead these times...is that true?

Regards,

Stellar

Hey welcome back!

Strutz @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Yes, I remember you. Welcome back. [B-o]

Hyack @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 pm

What's with all the old mods showing up again? RoyalHighlander just showed up again last week after a long absence, all we need now is for Erinites to drop in to say hi. Welcome back.

Regina @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Of course I remember you. Welcome back!! Most message board have disappeared but this one is still going. Lots come and go but there's a large core that hang about and pop up when there's something interesting.

Scape @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:47 pm

And there there are the spammers and lurkers.... they never leave.

Wb Stellar!