Canada Kicks Ass
New member here...

Mystress @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:37 pm

I couldn't spot an 'introductions' forum, so I thought I'd just post a small intro in here.

I am a University student from Winnipeg, and I stumbled across this site completely by accident while searching for desktop wallpaper.

Looks like a great hangout and resource for Canadians, I can't wait to join in on the fun. :)

AdamNF @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:05 pm

Hi.

Im new too, been here for a few weeks. Yeah this is a good place, site might need some advertising to boost population.

polemarch1 @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:54 pm

Welcome welcome 8)

Mukluk @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:43 pm

welcome My Stress...*ahem* >:) I am a Canadian sleeping with the enemy at present. Good site to visit to feel like I am back at home :)

Gotta go cut my lawn now!

muahahahahaha....how's the snow? lol

m

Rev_Blair @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:45 pm

Hello Mystress...good to see another Winnipegger here. I hope you spent at least part of today outside splashing in the slush.

I already welcomed Adam, but I'll welcome him again too.

AdamNF @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:48 pm

Adam 2
Mystress 1

nonrev @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:58 pm

Mystress Mystress:
I am a University student from Winnipeg, and I stumbled across this site completely by accident while searching for desktop wallpaper.

Well now, I'm not quite sure if you won or lost on that one....

Hahahahahaha! :lol:

Indelible @ Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:06 pm

welcome mystress

i am indelible from calgary
jump on int oa topic and have fun

Mystress @ Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:06 pm

Mukluk Mukluk:
muahahahahaha....how's the snow? lol

Melting, actually... and I'm not complaining. ;)

And as for Rev_Blair... yes I am loving the slush... give me dirt over cold any day of the week! Some of us crazy folk are already starting to take advantage of the weather and go cruising again now that the ice is gone (temporarily).

Indelible @ Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:12 pm

slush sucks for my job but i love spring skiing in the slush!

Mere @ Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:52 pm

hey everyone :D hope ya all r feeling good, by the way adam ur new? and u've posted 100 posts? gj! skiing in slush is fun :D:D i no i love it, less ppl there more open space