Canada Kicks Ass
new user

swede @ Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:54 pm

Hi all: Not sure where a person starts. I see this forum tends to avoid bullshit and likes to bash the U.S. where they need it, which is pretty much everywhere. I was on something called vive canada which looks at first blush like a pile of bleeding heart self styled elitists trying to tell anyone else how great they are. Anyway, just looking for somewhere to vent my spleen, not with a bunch of clueless imbeciles, hope this is it.

AdamNF @ Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:21 pm

Vent away.

Welcome :P

Robair @ Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:21 pm

Welcome! So long as you keep it relativly civil, RH will let you vent all you like.

Swede @ Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:17 pm

Hi Well, I will keep it civil, hopefully the teenybopper crowd is not lurking. Where oh where to start. Am I the only one around who thinks 911 was the biggest set up ever with bush totally complicit, that the fta was a sell out, that we have lost our sovereignty to multi nationals, that bush/kerry will probably invoke marshall law and storm our border when he does it, that weather is probably being manipulated, that the appollo missions were a crock and that Tony blair was probably caught having indiscretions with someones barnyard stock, that hillary clinton is a practising witch and Martha Stewart was a show trial right out of stalins russia. Appreciate hearing from youall. swede

AdamNF @ Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:23 pm

I think someone forgot to take their medication