Canada Kicks Ass
Newbie here

MaRio8006 @ Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 pm

hi everyone. I'm from Poland and I love Canada.

Hyack @ Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:51 am

Welcome, I'm from Canada and love it also.

Saffron @ Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello! I'm new here, too, and this is my very first post. Do I get a party? A fruit basket? A double-double, at the very least?

Brenda @ Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Would you settle for a cookie, saffron? :twisted:

Hey MaRio! welcome!

Yogi @ Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Saffron Saffron:
Hello! I'm new here, too, and this is my very first post. Do I get a party? A fruit basket? A double-double, at the very least?

Well, If you're really, really nice, and got lottsa $$$$ we MIGHT issue you a visa to Canada. But since it's waaaay to early to consider at this point, a hearty welcome from Ab [B-o] . Since 'we' have opened the window to you, you can at least see Canada from Quebec now! :lol:

Hyack @ Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Saffron Saffron:

You may have to settle for a brownie..... 8)

Welcome from the Best Coast.

Wada @ Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Welcome aboard!

Lemmy @ Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Cheers! [B-o]

travior @ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Welcome!

Saffron @ Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:11 am

I've been posting on MSNBC US News for the last few years, but they shut it down. Man, those Americans are ...ummm...special.
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still navigating my way around here, and I'm getting hopelessly lost. Seems like a nice place, though. Pleased to meetcha!

TattoodGirl @ Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:13 am

Saffron Saffron:

No sorry I hate Timmies...but welcome anyway from the Westcoast [B-o]

**passes Saffron a beer

TattoodGirl @ Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 am

Hyack Hyack:
Saffron Saffron:

You may have to settle for a brownie..... 8)

Welcome from the Best Coast.

YA!!!! Brownies from our land ROCK!!!! XD XD XD

Saffron @ Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:20 am

$1:
**passes Saffron a beer

Thanks. I don't know what the protocol here is, re introductions. I'm a community health nurse, living in Montreal. I'll let you know how old I am, as soon as the carbon-dating results come in.

Regina @ Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Saffron Saffron:
$1:
**passes Saffron a beer

Thanks. I don't know what the protocol here is, re introductions. I'm a community health nurse, living in Montreal. I'll let you know how old I am, as soon as the carbon-dating results come in.

Don't worry......we'll cut off a chunk and count the rings. :idea: