Canada Kicks Ass
Anti-Muslim vandals strike Fort Saskatchewan home twice

1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  Next

andyt @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:31 am

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/anti-muslim-v ... 14685.html

$1:
Muslim organizations in Canada say they’ve noticed a spike in reports of anti-Islam sentiment in recent weeks.
Last week, a Calgary imam claimed he was was struck by a vehicle while walking to Friday prayer. He says the woman who was driving the vehicle shouted ethnic slurs and called him a terrorist
Amy Awad, human rights coordinator for the National Council of Canadian Muslims, says the recent spike in incidents is likely due to increased attention on ISIS militants in Iraq.
“The more people see negative stories about people who appear to be Muslim, the more suspicious they might become,” she said.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:35 am

While I do not condone personal violence of any kind, nor do I condone racial violence, I believe we have every right to be suspicious of them, until they prove otherwise.

-J.

andyt @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:39 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
While I do not condone personal violence of any kind, nor do I condone racial violence, I believe we have every right to be suspicious of them, until they prove otherwise.

-J.

How would they go about proving that?

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:41 am

andyt andyt:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/anti-muslim-vandals-strike-fort-135914685.html

$1:
Muslim organizations in Canada say they’ve noticed a spike in reports of anti-Islam sentiment in recent weeks.
Last week, a Calgary imam claimed he was was struck by a vehicle while walking to Friday prayer. He says the woman who was driving the vehicle shouted ethnic slurs and called him a terrorist
Amy Awad, human rights coordinator for the National Council of Canadian Muslims, says the recent spike in incidents is likely due to increased attention on ISIS militants in Iraq.
“The more people see negative stories about people who appear to be Muslim, the more suspicious they might become,” she said.

I would not be the least bit surprised if these were false flag deceptions. The moslems know that the PC crowd is hyper-sensitive and they'll instantly believe anything that a moslem says without investigation.

OnTheIce @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:42 am

andyt andyt:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

I good start would be denouncing the actions of those who are terrorists and not continually spew the same old line "Islam is a religion of peace" while protecting those that have anything but peace on their mind.

andyt @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:51 am

Many Muslims do denounce the terrorists, but it's never enough for you. In Calgary they had a whole meeting about how to stop people from going on jihad. Many Imams have issued fatwas that terrorism isn't Islam. As for Islam is the religion of peace, the latest spouter of that I heard was David Cameron. How were the people in this house, or the guy who got hit with the car, protecting those that have anything but peace on their mind? Or is there sort of a collective guilt at play here that doesn't seem to apply to any other group?

OnTheIce @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:55 am

andyt andyt:
Many Muslims do denounce the terrorists, but it's never enough for you. In Calgary they had a whole meeting about how to stop people from going on jihad. Many Imams have issued fatwas that terrorism isn't Islam. As for Islam is the religion of peace, the latest spouter of that I heard was David Cameron. How were the people in this house, or the guy who got hit with the car, protecting those that have anything but peace on their mind? Or is there sort of a collective guilt at play here that doesn't seem to apply to any other group?

A meeting, wow. :roll:

Where are the leaders of this religion around the World and regionally? Why aren't they involved in the media, defending their religion and distancing themselves?

They're not.

andyt @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 am

They are, you just ignore it but only take in the fear mongerers like FD. So if a meeting isn't good enough for you what is. If the denunciations of that Calgary Imam aren't good enough for you, what is. If all the fatwas issued against terrorism isn't good enough for you, what is? Every Muslim must continually apologize for the acts of a few that are done in the name of his religion? Are you going to buy adspace to denounce the attack in Saskatchewan that was done in the name of your religion?

PluggyRug @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:04 am

A few? Jeez Andy your math needs upgrading. :D

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
andyt andyt:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

I good start would be denouncing the actions of those who are terrorists and not continually spew the same old line "Islam is a religion of peace" while protecting those that have anything but peace on their mind.

R=UP

-J.

Zipperfish @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 am

In Britain and Europe, there's a lot of widespread sympathy for jihad, it seems. But in Canada, not so much. Canadian Muslims regularly denounce violence. More importantly, in at least two cases I am aware of, imams have notified authorities of radicalized individuals, preventing potential attacks in Canada.

The problem is Europe is that the numbers and poitical clout of Muslims, combined with a failure to integrate, even in the second generation, has created a clash of values.

I think in Canada we need to limit immigration from countries whose core values are inimical to our own--get rid of the business where you can bring over the whole extended family once you get one person in, for instance. We also need to recognize that multi-culturalism is all well and good until it clashes with our fundamental values, like individual freedom, state secularism and democracy. T%hose are non-negotiable.

We need to root out these groups that are a problem and expose them to the light of day. They are often hiding behind a facade of "multi-culturalism."

Otherwise let folks live and worship as they please.

And for Chrissake turn off Ezra Levant.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:31 am

double post

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:32 am

andyt andyt:
Are you going to buy adspace to denounce the attack in Saskatchewan that was done in the name of your religion?

Fort Saskatchewan is in Alberta :roll:

andyt @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 am

Well, that makes all the difference. :roll:

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 am

It does highlight your lack of education...not that it needs any more evidence.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  Next