Canada Kicks Ass
Avro's bitchy little apology thread.

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

hwacker @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:31 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:
Avro's site: be warned if you don't agree with everything he says ya all shall be banned, and all ten members are Mods.

Here is Avro's site: http://www.canadianmalcontent.net/

It starts out friendly but I urge the left and the right to exercise their right of free speech over there and let us do a poll on CKA on how long you last, so the next time Avro shits on Trev or Regina we can point a finger back at his little sorry assed forum. He's trolling for members Liberals, he is not one of you. He's a Commie.

Ah the retards from CC, atheist and dykes everywhere.

Domain Name: CANADIANMALCONTENT.NET

Registrant:
Daniel Rawlings
Daniel Rawlings (danrawlings@shaw.ca)
12432-70th ave
Surrey, BC
null,V3W 0P8
CA
Tel. +1.7788373497

Creation Date: 28-Jan-2006
Expiration Date: 28-Jan-2007

Why don't you buy up that domain it's coming up.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:33 pm

Every time I check out one of these little shit forums that people set up, I see the same people... in how many forums does one person have to be a member?

Blue_Nose @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:50 pm

Avro Avro:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Every time I check out one of these little shit forums that people set up, I see the same people... in how many forums does one person have to be a member?

This coould have been over a long time had riden just told the truth.....he has trouble with that you know.
I'm talking about that 'malcontent' site - I couldn't care much less about your stupid little squabbles.

Schleihauf @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:12 pm

Avro Avro:
Schleihauf Schleihauf:
Avro I hope you are'nt actually 37 and ridenrain you sound like you're looking for a fight.

Why? Is it uncomon for someone to rigth a wrong?

Just the way you talk.

ridenrain @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:31 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:
Avro's site: be warned if you don't agree with everything he says ya all shall be banned, and all ten members are Mods.

Here is Avro's site: http://www.canadianmalcontent.net/

It starts out friendly but I urge the left and the right to exercise their right of free speech over there and let us do a poll on CKA on how long you last, so the next time Avro shits on Trev or Regina we can point a finger back at his little sorry assed forum. He's trolling for members Liberals, he is not one of you. He's a Commie.

Wow. That is a lame little site. It's all the same people drinking the same kool-aid on every thread. What's the point.

Ripcat @ Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:15 pm

Avro Avro:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:

This coould have been over a long time had riden just told the truth.....he has trouble with that you know.

I see that.

He also takes offense to other people's opinions of his comments only to refuse to clarify his position for pages and then proclaim that he is the winner of some fantasy argument before finally attempting to clarify his grey position. :?

ridenrain @ Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Rip. Although you assumed that I was advocating the death of people, I'm not going to nag you're heels for an apology, like Avro here. It was no big thing, you assumed wrong, and we just move on.

It's easy when people act like adults. :-)

Streaker @ Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:38 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Rip. Although you assumed that I was advocating the death of people, I'm not going to nag you're heels for an apology, like Avro here. It was no big thing, you assumed wrong, and we just move on.

It's easy when people act like adults. :-)

It was a big thing to you - at least until that thread got locked. :wink:

Ripcat @ Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:40 pm

No, I did not assume that you were advocating the death of people. I said it appeared that you didn't care that a bunch of prostitutes were murdered. I didn't believe that you thought that way and when you didn't immediately clarify your position....well, I tire of this. Maybe I'll go misquote thefactremains for shits and giggles.

RUEZ @ Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm

Thread was locked? :roll:

ridenrain @ Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm

lol! pwned....:-)

as sad as it was, I guess so.
Fun while it lasted folks. :D

ridenrain @ Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 am

You got you're apology, you sad little drama queen.
Maybe leave AGAIN?
Magolis cut & paste us to death?

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next