Canada Kicks Ass
Avro's bitchy little apology thread.

1  2  3  4  Next

ridenrain @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:06 pm

Rather than pollute all future threads with his whining, I'm making a thread just for Avro. Here he can moan and groan and threaten to leave all he wants and other threads will be safe from his constant bitching about me.

Some background:

It started with this line:

$1:
For a man that rails against Christianity being involved with any government, you have a soft spot for islamo-fascists.
But the,, you know best, Lord Black.

followed by this challenge:

$1:
Now please prove the following.......
Quote:
$1:
For a man that rails against Christianity being involved with any government

I'll wait......forever.

Origin

I couldn't find good enough references to support my opinion of Avro so I finally apologized here:

$1:
It's my opinion, based on you're previous rants.
If it bothers you that much.. I'm sorry.
Sorry for assuming you were intolerant of Christians, specifically the religious right.

Rather than just accept and let it go, Avro came back with this:

$1:
Please provide these so called rants of mine and if you could admit your proof before was completely bogus and made up.

If I could have provided proof, I wouldn't need to apologies.

apology

I'm not posting this for you're sympathy because there is no doubt in my mind that legions of lefties will side against me. That's politics. I'm just fed up with dealing with this over and over again in every thread that I post.

I apologized, get over it.

ridenrain @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:30 pm

Or what.. you'll threaten to leave AGAIN?

again:

$1:
Sorry for assuming you were intolerant of Christians, specifically the religious right.

Need I remind you that this is more than you get from most others on these forums. I'm trying to be the nice guy here and you just keep rubbing this in.

Mods: Can I get a restraining order here?

Scrappy @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:35 pm

Ridenrain at least he isn't following behind me screaming KARRA, I feel your pain. Ignore Ignore seems to work well for me.

As for constantly being called Karra let me reinterate: "It's an honour just to be nominated".

ridenrain @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:54 pm

Avro Avro:
Admit your link was bogus riden.....is it that difficult?

.....why did you leave out the whole quote?

Prove it!

What link? What quote?
I couldn't support what I said about you and I apologised.
What.. you want me to prove that you are tolerant of christians?

You bitch at me for not having a life yet you stick to this niggling detail like a drowning man. You really are a sad fellow. Those chemicals that say "use in well ventalated conditions" are not just a suggestion, you know.

$1:

Suck it up, buttercup.

Scrappy @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:56 pm

Excuse me but it's a public forum with open threads, unless Trev says other wise I shall post where I like Avro.

Scrappy hands Avro back his dirty sookie, and pops it into his "Mean" little mouth.

ridenrain @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:01 pm

This is my thread and everybody's welcome to comment. Those who dump on Avro even more welcome.

ridenrain @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:20 pm

I provided a link to the whole thread.
I encourage folks to read it because I believe I've done the right thing.

1  2  3  4  Next