Canada Kicks Ass
Baby girl

xerxes @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:52 pm

Think girly thoughts.

usababe @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:52 pm

Hey--CONGRATS on wanting a girl! Good luck!

here's some common wives' tales rumored to determine a baby's sex (from personalmd.com) include that if a woman is carrying high, it's a boy, morning sickness means a girl and a faster fetal heart rate signals a girl. Other predictors may include dreams, intuition, family history and/or specific patterns of weight gain.

i've also heard that whether you wear boxers or briefs has some sort of effect...i don't know which way but something about the temp down there i guess....

Robair @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:38 pm

It goes like this, if your nards are nice and cool, they produce little boy tadpoles. The warmer they are, the more little girl tadpoles there are.

So if you want a girl, start wearing tighty whities, if you want a boy, wear boxers and lose fitting pants.

Simple.

Blue_Nose @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:42 pm

I heard left and right testicles are reponsible for boys and girls seperately, though I'm not sure which is which.

Do some research, figure that out, get rid of your girl nad, and you're all set!

Lord-Beaverbrook @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:44 pm

Consult your psychic!

themasta @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:48 pm

Avro Avro:
My wife and I are planning on having our second child and we are hoping for a girl this time as we have a boy now. I was wondering if anyone knows of any wives tales on what tricks can be used to help determine the sex of the baby i.e. food, drink, potions.

Look forward to your imputs. :wink:

Your wife would look forward to my input :wink:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

God, I'm sorry...too subtle?

Robair @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:49 pm

blue_nose blue_nose:
I heard left and right testicles are reponsible for boys and girls seperately, though I'm not sure which is which.

Do some research, figure that out, get rid of your girl nad, and you're all set!
8O Yeeaaaa.... carefull whos advice you take. I would go with the crocidile hunter over blue_nose if I were you. :lol:

Blue_Nose @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:51 pm

Don't worry; it'll grow back.