Canada Kicks Ass
"Black Panther" - the best damn movie review!!

BartSimpson @ Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Enjoy!!! R=UP

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:35 pm

The thread title says it all.
R=UP R=UP R=UP

adamtaaffe @ Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:37 am

The title is so good. I want to see this.

MeganC @ Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:32 am

I saw this already! Funny!!!!

DrCaleb @ Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:48 am

Wow, that is one angry Muppet! ;)

I'm glad he mentioned Blade and Spawn though. I thought everyone forgot about them.

Tricks @ Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:02 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I'm glad he mentioned Blade and Spawn though. I thought everyone forgot about them.

We should probably all forget about the Spawn movies. They're awful. And Todd Mcfarlane seems intent on making sure a successful movie is never made. He must hate that character.

DrCaleb @ Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 am

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

We should probably all forget about the Spawn movies. They're awful. And Todd Mcfarlane seems intent on making sure a successful movie is never made. He must hate that character.

I like Spawn. Movie and TV show, not so much. Don't care for McFarlane either, but he seems nicer in person that during interviews.

Thanos @ Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:27 am

Hollywood is still a long way away from investing really big money into a movie with a superhero that isn't from DC or Marvel. Even the successful Jim Carrey's The Mask didn't get a big production budget. The Image heroes that Todd McFarlane helped to create have pretty much fallen out of the comic-buyers interest. That, and McFarlane being notoriously difficult to deal with, will probably ensure that any Spawn reboot will be something for the direct-to-DVD or Netflix segment only.

Tricks @ Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:33 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I like Spawn. Movie and TV show, not so much. Don't care for McFarlane either, but he seems nicer in person that during interviews.

I didn't mind the cartoon they did, because it allowed them to fully explore what spawn is capable of. Can't do that with a rubber suit and discount CGI. A fully funded blockbuster Spawn movie could be unreal. You could have the brutality of Deadpool combined with the darkness of A Clockwork Orange. Super twisted and psychological. That'd be awesome.

Tricks @ Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:34 am

Thanos Thanos:
Hollywood is still a long way away from investing really big money into a movie with a superhero that isn't from DC or Marvel. Even the successful Jim Carrey's The Mask didn't get a big production budget. The Image heroes that Todd McFarlane helped to create have pretty much fallen out of the comic-buyers interest. That, and McFarlane being notoriously difficult to deal with, will probably ensure that any Spawn reboot will be something for the direct-to-DVD or Netflix segment only.

Mcfarlane has stated he refuses to allow a big budget Spawn movie.

DrCaleb @ Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 am

Tricks Tricks:
I didn't mind the cartoon they did, because it allowed them to fully explore what spawn is capable of.

The prelude to the cartoon had those 'introductions' by McFarlane, which made him seem like a total douche. I met him when he was part owner of the Edmonton Oilers (I worked for one of the other owners) and he didn't seem quite like the douche like in those introductions. But he was full of himself.