Canada Kicks Ass
Brexit chaos leaves behind 'a leaderless state'

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 am

stratos stratos:
$1:
Yeah well by that logic Trump should resugn because as the most unpopular and despised president in US history, if there was a Referendum on his presidency he’d lose.

I don't know the poll numbers but Carter was far worse than Trump could ever be.

There was a referendum and Trump won.

CharlesAnthony @ Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:51 am

martin14 martin14:
He said Paris wants to use Brexit to lure business away from the City of London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z54qygNMKM

Politicians openly refusing to represent their people...
LOL
Their people are not voters.

martin14 @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:55 am

Anyone surprised ?

Billionaire 'who broke the Bank of England' George Soros is one of three figures backing a secret pro-EU campaign to overturn Brexit with £400,000

Billionaire investor George Soros gave £400,000 to campaign against Brexit
The funding for Best for Britain came through one of Mr Soros's foundations
Soros made £1.5bn after betting against the sterling on Black Wednesday in 1992

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56VNn6BPB

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 am

It's a damned shame that the Israelis haven't killed Soros for being a war criminal. That evil little fuck deserves a long, painful death.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:09 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
It's a damned shame that the Israelis haven't killed Soros for being a war criminal. That evil little fuck deserves a long, painful death.

I'll admit 100% ignorance on this guy, but I've never heard of war crimes being associated with him. Got something some info?

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I'll admit 100% ignorance on this guy, but I've never heard of war crimes being associated with him. Got something some info?

Soros freely admits that he was a kapo during the Holocaust. That means he helped the Nazis to kill Jews. He was also on an interview program remembering that period of his life with fondness.

Here's a detail of the man with supporting links and etc. embedded in the text:

http://historyscoper.com/soroscope.html

martin14 @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

He helped the confiscation of property and rounding up Jews in Hungary in 1944.

Have to watch the video, 60 minutes, long time ago.
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status ... 77/video/1

$1:

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”

Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”

Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t … you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”

Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?”

Soros: “No.”

Kroft: “For example, that, ‘I’m Jewish, and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be these, I should be there.’ None of that?”

Soros: “Well, of course, … I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was — well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in the markets — that if I weren’t there — of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would — would — would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the — whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the — I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.“

Just to remind you no sane person would actually admit to helping things out.

Snopes has a thing on him. Lots of conjecture.
https://www.snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.
But 70% of the Jews in Hungary died. He survived. You have to wonder... how.

$1:
that if I weren’t there — of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would — would — would be taking it away anyhow.

It is this that convinces me he wasn't just standing around.
I have seen other documentaries where that exact same excuse was used.
"If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else."

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:23 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Soros freely admits that he was a kapo during the Holocaust. That means he helped the Nazis to kill Jews. He was also on an interview program remembering that period of his life with fondness.

Here's a detail of the man with supporting links and etc. embedded in the text:

http://historyscoper.com/soroscope.html

1. That is the worst written thing I think I've ever suffered through reading.
2. The Author, even with his pretty obvious bias and hatred of Soros, says this
$1:
No, there is no evidence that Soros was a Judenrat or turncoat who helped the Nazis send Jews to concentration camps, and he was way too young and poor to set up puppet strings, only 13, sorry, so the Nov. 11, 2010 statement by Glenn Beck that Soros was a "Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps" is moose hockey, let's all go to the lobby.

So I still don't see his war crimes, considering your own link doesn't support it.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:30 pm

martin14 martin14:
Snopes has a thing on him. Lots of conjecture.
https://www.snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.
But 70% of the Jews in Hungary died. He survived. You have to wonder... how.
How did the other 30% survive? Are they all traitors? Or just ones you disagree with politically?

$1:
$1:
that if I weren’t there — of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would — would — would be taking it away anyhow.

It is this that convinces me he wasn't just standing around.
I have seen other documentaries where that exact same excuse was used.
"If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else."

Don't forget the rest of the quote
$1:
And it was the — whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the — I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.“

Is this actually all you guys have? You have the balls to accuse someone of being a war criminal when he was 13 years old?

Your political bias has no bounds does it? The only thing you have to go on is that he accompanied someone who was protecting him to confiscate Jewish property when he was 13 once. That's the extent of his being a war criminal. That's actually astounding.

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:30 pm

In his own words. You be the judge.

$1:
In 1998, Steve Kroft conducted an interview with George Soros on 60 Minutes that still shines light on Soros’ true character:

[KROFT: (Introducing this segment of the interview)] When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros’ father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros’ friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You’re a Hungarian Jew . . .

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) . . . who escaped the Holocaust . . .

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) . . . by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that’s when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that’s–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t–you don’t see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, ‘I’m Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.’ None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in markets–that if I weren’t there–of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Is this actually all you guys have? You have the balls to accuse someone of being a war criminal when he was 13 years old?

Why not? My father in law was the same age as Soros when he was drafted into the Werhmacht and after the war he was held in detention for about two months while he was investigated for war crimes.

Had he been prosecuted he would have stood a chance at being executed.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:36 pm

$1:
I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property.

Seems pretty clear to me. What did you expect a 13/14 year old who is trying to not be shipped to a camp to do? Start punching nazis? After his father did what he could to have this guy protect him? I don't fault him at all for keeping his head down through the whole ordeal at all.

Do you think, that he as a 13/14 year old should have outed himself as a jew, and potentially been murdered because of it, and ultimately put the man protecting him in harms way, and subsequently his father and the rest of his family. To do what exactly? What would have changed?

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:37 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

Why not? My father in law was the same age as Soros when he was drafted into the Werhmacht and after the war he was held in detention for about two months while he was investigated for war crimes.

Had he been prosecuted he would have stood a chance at being executed.

And what happened to him?

martin14 @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Tricks Tricks:
$1:
I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property.

Seems pretty clear to me. What did you expect a 13/14 year old who is trying to not be shipped to a camp to do? Start punching nazis? After his father did what he could to have this guy protect him? I don't fault him at all for keeping his head down through the whole ordeal at all.

Do you think, that he as a 13/14 year old should have outed himself as a jew, and potentially been murdered because of it, and ultimately put the man protecting him in harms way, and subsequently his father and the rest of his family. To do what exactly? What would have changed?

Do you expect him to admit to anything incriminating after the fact ?

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Tricks Tricks:
And what happened to him?

He was cleared and immediately ordered to work for the US Army Quartermaster Corps. Four of his friends from his unit were prosecuted for crimes committed in France and then they were inexplicably sent to the Soviet Union where they spent the next ten to twelve years in labor camps.

He got lucky.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next