Canada Kicks Ass
Brexit chaos leaves behind 'a leaderless state'

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:45 pm

martin14 martin14:
Tricks Tricks:
$1:
I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property.

Seems pretty clear to me. What did you expect a 13/14 year old who is trying to not be shipped to a camp to do? Start punching nazis? After his father did what he could to have this guy protect him? I don't fault him at all for keeping his head down through the whole ordeal at all.

Do you think, that he as a 13/14 year old should have outed himself as a jew, and potentially been murdered because of it, and ultimately put the man protecting him in harms way, and subsequently his father and the rest of his family. To do what exactly? What would have changed?

Do you expect him to admit to anything incriminating after the fact ?

No I don't actually. But his story is corroborated by others. Not to mention, hold a 13 year old responsible for something he's being told to do or be killed doesn't really classify as war crime. You're issue is you don't like his politics, so nothing else matters. Which is why people like you genuinely terrify me. You will attach the most heinous label one can have to someone who at worst did shitty things to keep from dying when he was 13, or at best did literally nothing wrong.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:45 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:
And what happened to him?

He was cleared and immediately ordered to work for the US Army Quartermaster Corps. Four of his friends from his unit were prosecuted for crimes committed in France and then they were inexplicably sent to the Soviet Union where they spent the next ten to twelve years in labor camps.

He got lucky.

How old were his friends?

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:48 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

He was cleared and immediately ordered to work for the US Army Quartermaster Corps. Four of his friends from his unit were prosecuted for crimes committed in France and then they were inexplicably sent to the Soviet Union where they spent the next ten to twelve years in labor camps.

He got lucky.

I'd also like to point out, that if they were part of the hitler youth, they didn't really have much of a choice, and shouldn't have been prosecuted. That's why we have child soldier laws now.

martin14 @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Tricks Tricks:
No I don't actually. someone who at worst did shitty things to keep from dying when he was 13, or at best did literally nothing wrong.

Oh he has done far worse since then.

But it is just typical of you to go from 'I'm 100% ignorant' to

OH MY GOD HE DIN DU NUTHIN

full screaming SJW in 10 minutes.

Sad, but typical.

Sorry I wasted my time.

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:03 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

He got lucky.

How old were his friends?

13-15 at the end of the war.

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Tricks Tricks:
I'd also like to point out, that if they were part of the hitler youth, they didn't really have much of a choice, and shouldn't have been prosecuted. That's why we have child soldier laws now.

They were active duty members of the Wehrmacht and they were accused of war crimes for actions that took place around Metz. My father in law was never interested in specifying what the accusations were but the general story was confirmed to me by one of the boys who went to Russia, Karl-Heinz Maier from Mannheim who I met in 1988 and who died about five years ago.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm

martin14 martin14:
Tricks Tricks:
No I don't actually. someone who at worst did shitty things to keep from dying when he was 13, or at best did literally nothing wrong.

Oh he has done far worse since then.

But it is just typical of you to go from 'I'm 100% ignorant' to

OH MY GOD HE DIN DU NUTHIN

full screaming SJW in 10 minutes.

Sad, but typical.

Sorry I wasted my time.

Well I'm using information provided by you guys. Not my problem you guys can't provide any actual information about it. I'll keep waiting for evidence of so called war crimes.

Feel like it will be a while. But that's ok, someone points out you're a hypocritical fucking retard, and you start throwing a temper tantrum. Pretty funny actually.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:02 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

They were active duty members of the Wehrmacht and they were accused of war crimes for actions that took place around Metz. My father in law was never interested in specifying what the accusations were but the general story was confirmed to me by one of the boys who went to Russia, Karl-Heinz Maier from Mannheim who I met in 1988 and who died about five years ago.

And by todays laws they wouldn't, and shouldn't have been held responsible. Just as anything Soros may or may not have done, would apply.

martin14 @ Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:44 am

Anyway, let's get away from the ignorant twats, and on to more of Georgie boy's
more recent activities.

God complex of the world's 29th richest man who can't stop meddling with other countries' affairs...GUY ADAMS on the American financier who 'broke the Bank of England'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56bPigrqI

$1:
George Soros, in a rare moment of candour, once confessed to being driven by what armchair psychiatrists would call a Messiah complex.

'I have always harboured an exaggerated view of my self-importance.'

He wrote: 'To put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god...as I made my way in the world, reality came close enough to my fantasy to allow me to admit my secret. Needless to say, I feel much happier as a result.'

The remark, in a 1987 memoir called The Alchemy Of Finance, may at least partly explain why the self-made billionaire has chosen to spend the final years of his life meddling in day-to-day politics in almost every corner of the globe.

The man is openly financing groups to overturn a democratic decision
in a foreign country.

He admits like to meddle in other countries, all the alt lefties who cry
Russia Russia never utter a peep about him.

Just more two faced BS from the alt lefties. :roll:

Sunnyways @ Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:01 am

Is everyone sure they wouldn’t have done what we’re told Soros did in WWII? I’m not.

Regarding his coup on the pound, look on the bright side. He may have saved Britain from the euro.

BartSimpson @ Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:54 am

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
Is everyone sure they wouldn’t have done what we’re told Soros did in WWII? I’m not.

Fuck Soros and fuck his Nazi-dick sucking scum family. Plenty of other people...like the whole fucking nation of Denmark...stood up and resisted the fucking Nazis as best they could. Lots of actual heroes rescued Jews from the Nazis at great cost and risk to themselves...like Otto Schindler and Raoul Wallenberg.

There's no excuse for Soros' profiting from the deaths of Jews...and that fucker absolutely built his wealth on the corpses of Holocaust victims.

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
Regarding his coup on the pound, look on the bright side. He may have saved Britain from the euro.

Be that as it may his intentions were to destroy the pound as the world's most stable reserve currency and he succeeded. Millions of people in the UK suffered as a result while that cocksucker said "it was fun" to tear down the UK economy.

If I were a Brit I'd cut his fucking head off and hang it old school style on a pike at the Old Bailey.

Sunnyways @ Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:10 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Be that as it may his intentions were to destroy the pound as the world's most stable reserve currency and he succeeded. Millions of people in the UK suffered as a result while that cocksucker said "it was fun" to tear down the UK economy.

If I were a Brit I'd cut his fucking head off and hang it old school style on a pike at the Old Bailey.

We live in strange times. Never thought I’d be defending rapacious capitalists but here goes...His intention was to make money and, as defenders of such coups are fond of saying, his actions were perfectly legal.

Tricks @ Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

We live in strange times. Never thought I’d be defending rapacious capitalists but here goes...His intention was to make money and, as defenders of such coups are fond of saying, his actions were perfectly legal.

Doesn't matter, he's a "lefty" so he should be murdered.

BartSimpson @ Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:

He made war against the United Kingdom and did more lasting damage to the UK economy than did Hitler and the Blitz.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6