Canada Kicks Ass
Brutal

karra @ Thu May 13, 2004 3:57 pm

In a world full of loathing, corruption, lies and dishonesty comes this:

brutally honest

Rosco @ Thu May 13, 2004 4:09 pm

Now just which entry is yours? :P

Indelible @ Thu May 13, 2004 8:04 pm

well, she had to move her profile from the prison personals page she linked to earlier to this one.....but your guess is as good as mine.

RoyalHighlander @ Thu May 13, 2004 8:19 pm

What was the point of posting this topic?? apart from maybe wanting to annoy folks LOL...

Indelible @ Thu May 13, 2004 9:52 pm

just the usual bullshit.....what else do u expect from karra?

karra @ Fri May 14, 2004 1:41 pm

$1:
well, she had to move her profile from the prison personals page she linked to earlier to this one.....but your guess is as good as mine.

$1:

I'm just tickled pink knowing you read my stuff - all my op eds, rants, deep thoughts, not so deep thoughts, satire and comedy - ta very much indeed but please do something about the snail-like trail you leave behind as you go about whatever it is you go about.

$1:
What was the point of posting this topic??

The same could be said of several hundred threads on these fine fora - would you like some assistance compiling a list?

$1:
apart from maybe wanting to annoy folks ...

I left off the 'LOL' but in fairness must mention it. Perhaps you'll be kind enough to explain what exactly you find annoying about this particular thread.

If you find it personally offensive then say so - if not, don't presume to speak for others.

GWN_Ronnie @ Fri May 14, 2004 3:36 pm

$1:
The same could be said of several hundred threads on these fine fora - would you like some assistance compiling a list?

It seems you hate this forum, so why the hell do you still post here?

karra @ Fri May 14, 2004 3:51 pm

$1:
It seems you hate this forum, so why the hell do you still post here?

Tisk tisk ron from da rock - now do tell dear boy - wherever do you garner that idea? Can you actually support it along with all the other support you appear to provide? Would you like to see some of the threads you have started that garnered no attention whatsoever? I'm sure I could include a number of your attempts in the list. . .

Be careful where you throw the rocks you're on ron. . . .

And don't call me Ishmael. . . . got it?

ofaolain @ Fri May 14, 2004 4:00 pm

LMAO.....I don't know, I thought the profiles were kind of entertaing to read.

GWN_Ronnie @ Fri May 14, 2004 6:34 pm

I'm not even going to waste my time karra
Just keep us all laughing and all will be fine
BTW I have never called you an outcast if that's what you're saying

Rev_Blair @ Fri May 14, 2004 7:03 pm

I've never called her an outcast either...I've called her plenty of other things though, and she's gone out her way to prove me right.

Here's to Karra, who never let me down.

RoyalHighlander @ Fri May 14, 2004 7:47 pm

karra karra:
$1:

$1:

I'm just tickled pink knowing you read my stuff - all my op eds, rants, deep thoughts, not so deep thoughts, satire and comedy - ta very much indeed but please do something about the snail-like trail you leave behind as you go about whatever it is you go about.

$1:
What was the point of posting this topic??

$1:
apart from maybe wanting to annoy folks ...

I left off the 'LOL' but in fairness must mention it. Perhaps you'll be kind enough to explain what exactly you find annoying about this particular thread.

If you find it personally offensive then say so - if not, don't presume to speak for others.

It was meant as a humorous comment, but it seems that humour passed you by on that one... and dont tell me what to presume or not either....