Canada Kicks Ass
can invisable ppl see other invisible ppl?

jmoney9025 @ Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:07 pm

ok rdy? me n my friend were arguing about this and made a bet on it.

can invisible people see other invisible people??!?! o yea and explain y....

im a n00b.

sorry.

Rev_Blair @ Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:34 am

I'm gonna say, "Yes." I have an example.

I have this big green truck...A GMC crew cab. It's huge and ugly and, you'd think, pretty hard to miss. For some reason people can't see it. I've had people drive out in front of me, people back into me, people walk out in front of it. I even had a bicyclist ride into it when it was parked.

A couple of years ago a man narrowly missed hitting the big green truck, and showed no sign of noticing his near miss. He then proceeded to drive into the side of a Mazda Miata that, in spite of its bright yellow colouring, was obviously also invisible to him. I could see the Miata though, and the guy in the Miata could see my big green truck, so people in invisible vehicles can see each other. The next logical step would be that invisible people can see each other.

Robair @ Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:16 am

:idea: Invisible people would be blind. The backs of their eyeballs could not reflect light, otherwise the backs of their eyeballs would be visible. If the back of your eyeballs can't reflect light, you can't see.

figfarmer @ Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:06 am

I have an invisible Jeep. The colour is "Moss Green". You'll know it if you hit me because we'll have to wait so long for the police to find us we'll have to flag down a coffee truck in order to survive the wait. I can see the cars, usually Buicks, that run into me, quite well.

Robair @ Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:01 am

Maybe it's the color green? I had an old pontiac grand prix that was a lovely two tone green (faded on one side but bright on the other). 100% reliable and never failed me right up to it's death in Saskatoon one morning when a left turning idiot failed to see me....

figfarmer @ Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:08 am

Maybe we should report this to the insurance bureau of Canada or something.

Zenfisher @ Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:08 am

The Rev's truck is almost completely enviromentally friendly...it rarely runs 8O :twisted: :P Sorry Rev couldn't resist.

Rev_Blair @ Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:11 am

Actually it doesn't run at all now, Zen...it needs a motor. Maybe I should write Mr. Ballard and see if he needs a test vehicle.

I bought it when I was doing home renos and hauling firewood, Avro. I needed a truck that would haul a lot of weight and have room for all my tools. I kept it because it has little value, except as scrap metal, and I still need to haul a lot of weight sometimes. For the last three or five years it hasn't seen much use. When the motor went this summer, we just pushed it out back. Now the neighbour keeps walking into it because it's invisible.:wink:

My other truck (I still need to haul stuff) has a fuel-efficient slant 6, but as near as I can tell it is not invisible.

RoyalHighlander @ Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:29 am

aFTER READING ALL THIS, i WISH THIS THREAD WAS INVISIBLE lol :lol: :roll:

DMP08 @ Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:22 am

I think they could see eachother. When Wile E. Cyote would invisible himself then Bugs Bunny would too, bugs could always find him to throw his dynamite back, or to kick him in the behind. Cartoons don't lie! Hahaha. RH, perhaps this thread should be re-located to "Random Insanity".