Canada Kicks Ass
Control Room

KevinGagnon @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:27 pm

Quote from the movie.

"I believe in the American constitution" "I believe the American people will beat the United States"

The author of this was responding to a question about who will beat the super power that is pushing its agenda around the world. He believes the American people will beat this Bush regime.

Kevin

Marcarc @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:24 pm

Control Room was easily twice as good as Fahrenheit 911. I also saw the documentary 'Outfoxed' which really is excellent, but doesn't tell you anything that a reasonable person doesn't already know about Fox News! <br /> Another documentary I recommend is "Orwell turns in his Grave". Also much better that Michael Moores doc. There's also quite an interesting canadian doc called "Chemtrails" which has some outlandish stuff but also some clearly documented stuff that the media forgot like the aluminum particles dropped by the american air force on the native reserve by Espanola. <br />I haven't mentioned, although I'm sure people here somewhere are discussing it, is "The Corporation" which is easily the best documentary since "Manufacturing Consent" (also done by some of the same people). These, of course, are all proudly made in Canada.

Dr Caleb @ Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:41 am

I found all of those films on suprnova.org, under 'tv shows' -> documentaries, or 'movies' -> documentaries. <br /> <br />Excellent stuff. <br />