Canada Kicks Ass
Dealing with domestic Jihadis - Kill them

Previous  1  2  3  4

BartSimpson @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
He's been calling Antifa and feminists "Nazis" constantly...

Sucks when someone goes full Alinsky and steals your best tactic, doesn't it? :idea:

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:03 pm

In any case, I think it's more a case of noticing the commie thugs calling themselves antifascist are more fascist in their tactics than the guys they attack.

The ones in Europe really do remind me of the early Nazis though. I don't think that's the Russian talking though, because they also remind me of the early Bolsheviks.

As far 'femminazis' go I don't remember using the term, although I may have when it was just too fitting to ignore. I think PD heard that '3rd wave feminists are feminazis' meme someplace else and figured it was something I might say so by Prog-Comm thought conversion it became something I did say.

Thanos @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanos Thanos:
You're perfect for the Trump age. And that's because you fully believe that "winning" has nothing to do with accomplishing anything of substance in terms of policy. All you care about is putting another chalk-mark in a column marked "wins" at the top every time you aggravate someone into an emotional reaction.

If being a nihilist is an accomplishment to you then you've fully succeeded at your life's main goal.

I wouldn't taint nihilism by suggesting he adheres to it. There's "nothing matters", and then there's clinical sociopathy.

Like I said before this is going to be the primary reaction from the MAGA's and "traditionalist conservatives" when Trump flings a nuke into Pyongyang or Tehran during a tantrum and turns a million people into a smear of ash in an instant:

As a minimum they think that causing distress to others is hilarious. At a maximum we're dealing with some kind of insane mass sadism that really hasn't been seen very often in human history, except among the very worst of us.

BartSimpson @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Thanos Thanos:
...when Trump flings a nuke into Pyongyang or Tehran during a tantrum...

You're outraging yourself again.

Since you like to do this then why not make it more colorful? Why not imagine that Trump is going to build a fleet of World War Two style battleships all outfitted with old school 16" rifles so he can pound the hell out of shore installations before he sends in the Marines?

Or maybe you can imagine that he's going to genetically engineer dragons to unleash flaming death on people he doesn't like? That sounds pretty good, right? And then you can rage yourself into a frenzy hating him for your imaginary army of dragons that might cause an imaginary amount of death and suffering...because he might do it, right? :roll:

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Then it will be like...

:lol:

Thanos @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 pm

If you think that any of this is going to have a happy ending then you really haven't been paying attention.

BartSimpson @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Thanos Thanos:
If you think that any of this is going to have a happy ending then you really haven't been paying attention.

Why do you think that standing up to a bully instead of paying him extortion money (like Clinton, Bush, and Obama did) is a bad thing?

Thanos @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Why do you think aggravating a lunatic who has the potential to kill millions of people if he thinks he's being cornered is a great idea?

And I'll let your bully comment slide. Despite your history of kicking them in the ass when they deserved it you certainly put that part of your own ethos aside during the election when you put a checkmark next to the name of one of the worst bullies your own country has produced in the last half-century.

BartSimpson @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Thanos Chamberlain Thanos Chamberlain:
Why do you think aggravating a lunatic who has the potential to kill millions of people if he thinks he's being cornered is a great idea?

Appeasing a lunatic who has the potential to kill millions of people never works out well.

$1:
And I'll let your bully comment slide. Despite your history of kicking them in the ass when they deserved it you certainly put that part of your own ethos aside during the election when you put a checkmark next to the name of one of the worst bullies your own country has produced in the last half-century.

I did not vote for Hillary.

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:35 pm

23658469_1715637491793182_1021180320874076887_n.jpg
23658469_1715637491793182_1021180320874076887_n.jpg [ 50.91 KiB | Viewed 135 times ]

Public_Domain @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:33 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
He's been calling Antifa and feminists "Nazis" constantly...

Sucks when someone goes full Alinsky and steals your best tactic, doesn't it? :idea:

oh my god you're all actually insane :lol: :cry:

Public_Domain @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Thanos, I definitely get your vibe. I don't know why I come back here. I feel the constant need to abandon this place as it has condemned itself into a constant mad circlejerking den of conspiracy theorists and actual Neo-Nazis. What good is there, bothering?

This site is just fucking toxic. Fuck this.

Thanos @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Thanos, I definitely get your vibe. I don't know why I come back here. I feel the constant need to abandon this place as it has condemned itself into a constant mad circlejerking den of conspiracy theorists and actual Neo-Nazis. What good is there, bothering?

This site is just fucking toxic. Fuck this.

I wouldn't go that far but there's certainly too many moments where the overpowering smell is obviously coming from a broken sewage line and isn't just a harmless whiff of gas from the drain in the cellar. :|

BartMcCarthyMcNamaraCheneyBannon BartMcCarthyMcNamaraCheneyBannon:

Appeasing a lunatic who has the potential to kill millions of people never works out well.

Yes, because as illustrated by Vietnam and Iraq epics pre-emptive war based on corporate think-tank lies works out so very well and never really harms anyone. :roll:

BartMcCarthyMcNamaraCheneyBannon BartMcCarthyMcNamaraCheneyBannon:

I did not vote for Hillary.

No. You proudly voted for someone who is much, much worse on every measurable level than Clinton ever could have been.

Sunnyways @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

It's a valid question because that particular murderer may well have returned to the UK.

Wasn't he killed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadi_John

martin14 @ Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

It's a valid question because that particular murderer may well have returned to the UK.

Wasn't he killed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadi_John

Sometimes tough to tell who is who.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 17811.html

850 jihadis left UK for Iraq, 400 already returned.

You can be sure the real number is at least double that.

Previous  1  2  3  4