Canada Kicks Ass
Elections Canada censors book critical of Turdeau

REPLY

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next



BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 pm

My title.

But here's the video proof of your government trying to shut down criticism of the pussy scumbag tyrant who runs your government.

   



PluggyRug @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:07 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
My title.

But here's the video proof of your government trying to shut down criticism of the pussy scumbag tyrant who runs your government.



Just posted that and got the usual Ezra bad comments.

   



BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:08 pm

Just finished watching this video and all I can say is this:

Canada is fucked.

At least the Canadians are fucked. :idea:

   



PluggyRug @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:12 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Just finished watching this video and all I can say is this:

Canada is fucked.

At least the Canadians are fucked. :idea:



No, No, Trudeau's our saviour and anyone who tells he truth is a far right Nazi sympathiser.

   



DrCaleb @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:29 pm

PluggyRug wrote:
No, No, Trudeau's our saviour and anyone who tells he truth is a Convicted Liar.


FTFY

Quote:
"I find that the defendant's dominant motive in these blog posts was ill will, and that his repeated failure to take even basic steps to check his facts showed a reckless disregard for the truth," Matheson wrote in her decision.

   



PluggyRug @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:37 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
PluggyRug wrote:
No, No, Trudeau's our saviour and anyone who tells he truth is a Convicted Liar.


FTFY

Quote:
"I find that the defendant's dominant motive in these blog posts was ill will, and that his repeated failure to take even basic steps to check his facts showed a reckless disregard for the truth," Matheson wrote in her decision.


Want some more thought police Liberal style.....

Quote:
In other words, if you transmit, for commercial purposes, words, video or voice through the internet, text messages, fax or phone line, you will do so only with permission of a federal agency.

That’s right: After more than a century of non-interference in speech through telecommunications, it is suggested that the state will determine what constitutes news and, when the proposed objectives of the act are included, “trusted” news.



https://www.theglobeandmail.com/busines ... ower-grab/

   



DrCaleb @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:41 pm

And yet, we can say anything we want, on this censored internet.

   



PluggyRug @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:46 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
And yet, we can say anything we want, on this censored internet.


For now.

   



DrCaleb @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 pm

Forever.

Like the judge said, Ezra is so full of shit his eyes are brown. Trudeau can no more affect what Elections Canada does than he can the court system, or the Internet.

But that obvious tidbit escapes people who want to believe what Saint Ezra tells them.

   



BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:48 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
And yet, we can say anything we want, on this censored internet.


Yes, you can say anything you want on this internet. 8)

   



rickc @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:58 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
PluggyRug wrote:
No, No, Trudeau's our saviour and anyone who tells he truth is a Convicted Liar.


FTFY

Quote:
"I find that the defendant's dominant motive in these blog posts was ill will, and that his repeated failure to take even basic steps to check his facts showed a reckless disregard for the truth," Matheson wrote in her decision.

You point out that Levant lost a libel suit. Libel cases are held in civil courts,not criminal courts. Civil courts are where this crap belongs. If Trudeau feels that he is a victim of libel, than he should have to use his own personal (substantial I add) wealth to hire an attorney and sue. Canadian tax dollars are being spent (wasted) on this crap. How many asshats on the public dole were investigating this BS? Five? How much money does that add up to? How about that fancy office they are hanging out in? I take it that all the murders, rapes, robberies, etc. in Ontario have been solved to waste time on this BS? Thanos has to jump through multiple hoops and endless red tape to get some help, yet the government of Canada is spending thousands of tax dollars fighting a personal vendetta for a man who cannot even remember how many times he wore blackface. Its disgusting.

The fact that an author of a book is being criminally investigated should be a national embarrassment to Canada. It puts you in the same category as Islamic Republics and banana republics. It puts you a couple of steps away from Saudi Arabia where they actually killed a journalist that dared write against the House of Saud. Quit wasting tax dollars on this BS. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

   



DrCaleb @ Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:05 am

rickc wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
No, No, Trudeau's our saviour and anyone who tells he truth is a Convicted Liar.


FTFY

You point out that Levant lost a libel suit. Libel cases are held in civil courts,not criminal courts. Civil courts are where this crap belongs.


If only it were one time. 8 times, so far. And 3 complaints he's lost under the Canadian Broadcast Standards act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant#Libel_cases


rickc wrote:
If Trudeau feels that he is a victim of libel, than he should have to use his own personal (substantial I add) wealth to hire an attorney and sue.


You know Trudeau isn't even involved in this, right? Levant advertised his book during the election, and the ads were in the form of a campaign lawn sign. During an election, those signs are tightly controlled by Elections Canada, which is why they are looking into them to see if they were a form of political advertisement and subject to election laws.

rickc wrote:
Canadian tax dollars are being spent (wasted) on this crap. How many asshats on the public dole were investigating this BS? Five? How much money does that add up to? How about that fancy office they are hanging out in? I take it that all the murders, rapes, robberies, etc. in Ontario have been solved to waste time on this BS?


So we should just allow anyone to interfere in our elections *cough*Russia*cough*?

rickc wrote:
The fact that an author of a book is being criminally investigated should be a national embarrassment to Canada. It puts you in the same category as Islamic Republics and banana republics. It puts you a couple of steps away from Saudi Arabia where they actually killed a journalist that dared write against the House of Saud. Quit wasting tax dollars on this BS. Stop embarrassing yourselves.


Election interference is a criminal offense.

   



DrCaleb @ Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:11 am

BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
And yet, we can say anything we want, on this censored internet.


Yes, you can say anything you want on this internet. 8)


And I do.

   



Mowich @ Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:44 am

rickc wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
PluggyRug wrote:
No, No, Trudeau's our saviour and anyone who tells he truth is a Convicted Liar.


FTFY

Quote:
"I find that the defendant's dominant motive in these blog posts was ill will, and that his repeated failure to take even basic steps to check his facts showed a reckless disregard for the truth," Matheson wrote in her decision.

You point out that Levant lost a libel suit. Libel cases are held in civil courts,not criminal courts. Civil courts are where this crap belongs. If Trudeau feels that he is a victim of libel, than he should have to use his own personal (substantial I add) wealth to hire an attorney and sue. Canadian tax dollars are being spent (wasted) on this crap. How many asshats on the public dole were investigating this BS? Five? How much money does that add up to? How about that fancy office they are hanging out in? I take it that all the murders, rapes, robberies, etc. in Ontario have been solved to waste time on this BS? Thanos has to jump through multiple hoops and endless red tape to get some help, yet the government of Canada is spending thousands of tax dollars fighting a personal vendetta for a man who cannot even remember how many times he wore blackface. Its disgusting.

The fact that an author of a book is being criminally investigated should be a national embarrassment to Canada. It puts you in the same category as Islamic Republics and banana republics. It puts you a couple of steps away from Saudi Arabia where they actually killed a journalist that dared write against the House of Saud. Quit wasting tax dollars on this BS. Stop embarrassing yourselves.


R=UP R=UP

   



homebound @ Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 pm

It is all Bull Shit and Trudeau is the biggest asshole we have ever had as our leader. His father was a asshole, Justin is a stupid asshole. I hope the conservatives can find a good leader to take on this pr--k and win. He has to go or we are all screwed.
If this crap of the last 4 years carries on we will not have much of a country left. [flag]

   



REPLY

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next