Canada Kicks Ass
Give Us A Look See

Previous  1  2  3  4

EricVA @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:56 am

I guess if someone is butt ugly we are better to guess

Narissa @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:00 am

:D LOL that would likely explain why 'some' people haven't posted their pics. [myself excluded]

EricVA @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:13 am

I didn't see your pic posted on here... :wink:

Narissa @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:02 am

Don't have one on my puter, or on any other web pages - workin on it though. :D My avatar - shows my 'cartoon' self.

EricVA @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:27 am

Narissa Narissa:
Don't have one on my puter, or on any other web pages - workin on it though. :D My avatar - shows my 'cartoon' self.

Mine too lol jk

Narissa @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:44 am

LOL - What a hottie!!

EricVA @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:51 am

I have always worked very hard at watching my figure :) ok, I think this site needs a small chat room...much better to argue with people that way!

Narissa @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:01 am

This one's about 5 years old - from my 'work' profile.

@#%#^$%# - Doin sumethin wrong here, have to try later...

WestieLee @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:11 pm

how would you guess what the members look like?

DMP08 @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:23 pm

Most people (including me) try to picture the person depending on what type of comments the person puts on the forum and by their Avatar thingy.

Indelible @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:50 pm

ya me too. i associate the avatar to the person more than anything else, for some reason.
people who are active in the forums are established in their avatars too, it seems. like if a new person came on and chose rev's man on fire avatar, it would be like "what the heck are you doing" but it wouldn't be said. it's like an unwritten thing.
also, people choose avatars based on personality traits, or personal taste. i chose mine cuz i like the actor that plays agent smith, and i like the character agent smith too. especially after seeing part 2 and 3.

i can totally see personality traits in avatars too. like westie lee's avatar is loving, intimate and passionate.
rev is on fire about what he believes and has no problem defending his views.
corporal cam's fav thing is air cadets and that shows.
buford is the moderate american who breaks the stereotype mould. that's why his avatar is a globe smiley.

$1:
I look like a typical Nova Scotian - raincoat and souwester with a joint in my mouth, a beer in one hand and an unemployment cheque in the other.
this is why his avatar is the trailer park boys.
blubs is a patriotic canadian, that's why his avatar is always flag related.

i could go on..... but yea, that is my deep psyco-analytical spew for today. check in tomorrow for yet another installment of.......
indelible-o-path!!!!!
lol

Rev_Blair @ Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:20 am

$1:
rev is on fire about what he believes and has no problem defending his views.

I never really thought of it that way. I just kind of went down the list and saw that avatar and clicked on it. Fat Basturd made the big one that's part of my signature for me before he disappeared.

Narissa @ Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:50 am

I've been posting on another forum for some time now, and we had a thread, trying to quess each other's looks - you'd be amazed how accurate some people are. I find once I 'get to know' someone in a forum I develop a mental picture of what that person looks like....It's actually wierd when I see their actual photo [I'm usually way off]

Ok, I've been trying to link to my picture but it won't frickin work!!! I've never had a problem before... :?

Epona_Blue @ Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:55 pm

LOL

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so "highly" of themselves. LOL :wink:

Well, I'm not afraid - who am I trying to impress really? I'll go for it. But I warn you right now - I just hope that when my pic shows up on your computer that it doesn't shatter your screen.

Here goes nuttin:

Previous  1  2  3  4