Canada Kicks Ass
Going on Hiatus for a bit.

Previous  1  2

Strutz @ Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:48 pm

llama66 llama66:
I need to go away for a while. I lost my foster mother Tuesday night, and I need to just be away from things for a while. It may be a week, a month or a year... I 'm just not feeling like having spirited debates right now... thanks for understanding, guys.

Take care of yourself llama and do what you have to do to cope and heal.

Your humour will be missed.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:57 am

Condolences for your loss, Llama. I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

-J.

BRAH @ Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:20 am

RIP. :(

llama66 @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:57 am

Meh, I think the best medicine for my depression is arguing with you lot. No point in wallowing in sorrow, she would have not wanted that. I may accidentally call someone a motherfucker (or worse), and I will apologise in advance for that...

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:07 am

llama66 llama66:
Meh, I think the best medicine for my depression is arguing with you lot. No point in wallowing in sorrow, she would have not wanted that. I may accidentally call someone a motherfucker (or worse), and I will apologise in advance for that...

Go crazy, I won't take it personally. :twisted:

And my girlfriend had kids long before I met her, so technically you'd be correct.

BartSimpson @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:08 am

llama66 llama66:

R=UP

raydan @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:23 am

llama66 llama66:

Who the fuck are you? :evil:

:lol:

martin14 @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:23 am

llama66 llama66:

llama66 @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:25 am

raydan raydan:
llama66 llama66:

Who the fuck are you? :evil:

:lol:

I am probably 30% more sarcastic and 40% more bitter.

Robair @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:40 am

Crap, missed it by a day.

Who had Nov 13th?

Strutz @ Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:56 pm

llama66 llama66:

Understood. :mrgreen:

I know when I was going through some dark times several years ago it helped to communicate a bit in here and forget some of it.

DrCaleb @ Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:31 am

Readers Digest taught me "Laughter is the Best Medicine"

housewife @ Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:50 am

llama66 llama66:

Good now we don't have to miss you. Got enough to do without that.

Previous  1  2