wavingflag.jpg [ 20.7 KiB | Viewed 229 times ]

queenandcountry.jpeg
queenandcountry.jpeg [ 300.75 KiB | Viewed 84 times ]

Canadian.jpeg
Canadian.jpeg [ 244.05 KiB | Viewed 84 times ]

[flag] [flag] [flag]

-J.

Strutz @ Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:18 pm

I can't believe I'm only the 3rd member to post in this thread, regardless of it being a necro from 2016...

I hope everyone had a good day though this is unlike a normal Canada Day no matter where in the country you are.
Still, we should be :rock: [flag] [B-o] .

I worked today though under normal circumstances I would have requested it off. My local celebrations did not go forward of course, so there wasn't much point in not working since I could and the extra pay is rather handy right now. I found most people I talked to today in good spirits, despite there being no local events and that it rained on and off all day.

Strutz @ Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Strutz @ Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:24 pm

herbie @ Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:45 pm

SHARE if you remember THE Canada Day it wasn't cold. wet and miserable and everyone went to the beach.
Well you'll tell your grandkids about this one where you can't go anywhere because everything's cancelled, not even to watch the fireworks through your windshield wipers...
bleaggghhhh!

DrCaleb @ Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:30 am

:rock:

But let's not forget; July 1st + Pandemic = not a fun day for everyone.

Moving day leaves at least 173 Montreal households without a home

Mowich @ Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:39 am

herbie herbie:
SHARE if you remember THE Canada Day it wasn't cold. wet and miserable and everyone went to the beach.
Well you'll tell your grandkids about this one where you can't go anywhere because everything's cancelled, not even to watch the fireworks through your windshield wipers...
bleaggghhhh!

I was happy to see that it rained in most parts of the country yesterday - helped keep the perpetually whinging crowds off the streets.

Previous  1  2