Canada Kicks Ass
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

CDN_PATRIOT @ Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:43 am

Wishing everyone a very happy Canada Day from coast to coast!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

CANADIANFLAG.jpg
CANADIANFLAG.jpg [ 237.54 KiB | Viewed 57 times ]

The Maple Leaf FOREVER!!!

-J.

JaredMilne @ Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:30 am

Vive le Canada uni!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

raydan @ Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:26 pm

Scape @ Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:59 pm

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:03 pm

:rock:

Had to spend last night in the ER with a pretty serious fever. 39.6 degrees. 8O Somehow I managed to add pneumonia to that. But the ER staff were their usual caring and understanding selves, and got me out of there after 10 hours, felling mostly normal. [B-o]

Despite this one Karen there. OMG what an asshole.

raydan @ Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:22 pm

That's one thing I never want again, pneumonia. :(

Take care, C. [B-o]

CDN_PATRIOT @ Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:47 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
:rock:

Had to spend last night in the ER with a pretty serious fever. 39.6 degrees. 8O Somehow I managed to add pneumonia to that. But the ER staff were their usual caring and understanding selves, and got me out of there after 10 hours, felling mostly normal. [B-o]

Get well soon, Dr. C. I know we trade barbs a lot, but I don't wish bad stuff on anyone.

[B-o]

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Despite this one Karen there. OMG what an asshole.

I had a Karen being a Karen today, aaaand.... her name was also Karen 8O

-J.

rickc @ Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:22 am

It does not appear as though everyone was enjoying Canada Day this year. Crowds tore down and vandalized statues of Queen Victoria, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2, and noted Explorer Captain James Cook.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:45 am

Where are the police? Why aren't these people in jail? Those people are nothing but spineless cowards, and are also traitors. Unfortunately, we live in a country run by a PM that has been the most divisive in our history, and cares not for Canadians.

Disgusting.

-J.

Strutz @ Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:16 am

rickc rickc:
It does not appear as though everyone was enjoying Canada Day this year. Crowds tore down and vandalized statues of Queen Victoria, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2, and noted Explorer Captain James Cook.

This is right up there with the destruction of churches. Pointless and changes nothing about the past atrocities.