Canada Kicks Ass
How is your weather today????

Previous  1 ... 480  481  482  483  484  485  486 ... 502  Next

raydan @ Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:34 pm

Third day in a row of thunder and lightning... and this is post #34000

Strutz @ Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:19 pm

Some thunder and lightning accompanied with rain, of course, would be cool right now.

As of 10pm tonight it's still 22C, 31C with the humidex, and 99% humidity. Clear for now but apparently some clouds on the way and maybe, just maybe, some rain on Wednesday.

We are melting but our tomato plants are sure happy.

herbie @ Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:52 pm

Yes, beautiful weekend. I just had an over the weekend Celebration of Life for the wife at my little house. She passed in Feb, but because of the Covid, weather, etc and coordinating with family all over the province, it was hell to arrange.
But it was so nice, Everyone could be seated outside, food prep and memorial pics/guest book inside and everyone could gather in the garden as her kids planted a yellow rose bush and placed her ashes beneath it. It was really good, and we all got closure.
And I was teased endlessly about being surrounded by 'gingers'... just like she used to as the cat and dog were both as red as she was.
Tonight I saw clouds so I popped the roof back on the Jeep for the first time in over a week. Fantastic weather!

housewife @ Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:53 am

Herbie I’m so glad to hear that your day was good.

We’re back in southern Ontario so it’s hot and humid with the possibility of thunderstorms.

Strutz @ Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:59 am

That sounds wonderful herbie. I'm glad you were able to celebrate your wife's life with those closest and that the weekend went well.

xerxes @ Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:46 pm

There’s actual clouds in the sky today. Haven’t seen them in weeks I swear.

Strutz @ Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:58 pm

It's actually raining. 8O

It will be wonderfully cool tonight and no need to keep the windows and deck door wide open plus the fan going. Nice break for a day or two then back to clear hot weather.

DrCaleb @ Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:53 am

Thunderstorm. Been raining since yesterday. Will stop tomorrow.

housewife @ Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:25 am

26 and feels like 36 threatening thunderstorms!

housewife @ Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:30 pm

30 but feels like 40! So far too hot to be outside!

DrCaleb @ Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Beautiful 25. Waiting for the ginormous load of tomatoes to ripen. Some nice, if few, apples too.

Strutz @ Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:01 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Beautiful 25. Waiting for the ginormous load of tomatoes to ripen. Some nice, if few, apples too.

We picked the first of many of our cherry tomatoes yesterday and they are super sweet! I made a salad with them and cucumber, kalmatas, feta and seasonings and it was awesome.

It stayed in the low 20's today so quite pleasant. It's supposed to get warmer in the next few days though.

DrCaleb @ Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:13 pm

Strutz Strutz:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

We picked the first of many of our cherry tomatoes yesterday and they are super sweet! I made a salad with them and cucumber, kalmatas, feta and seasonings and it was awesome.

It stayed in the low 20's today so quite pleasant. It's supposed to get warmer in the next few days though.

I always plant plenty of cherry tomatoes. Have sweet millions and orange zingers. [drool]

Its the Brandywine I am waiting for. Cucumber and tomato sandwiches. [drool] That and the 20 pounds of Romas that are coming.

housewife @ Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:55 am

I’m so jealous! It’s 28 but feels like 39 and we haven’t reached the high!

raydan @ Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:44 am

It's 30C, feels like 41C and we're About to be hit by a few big thunderstorm cells.

Maximum of 16C tomorrow.

Previous  1 ... 480  481  482  483  484  485  486 ... 502  Next