Canada Kicks Ass
Is there anything that would get Canadians burning embassies

1  2  3  Next

IcedCap @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:58 pm

We're a pretty apathetic lot but can you think of any issue or insult that would get mobs of toqued up Canadians attacking consulates and burning homemade badly drawn flags?

Tricks @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:00 pm

IcedCap IcedCap:
We're a pretty apathetic lot but can you think of any issue or insult that would get mobs of toqued up Canadians attacking consulates and burning homemade badly drawn flags?
I can't think of anything that would get me to burn down an embassy.

xerxes @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:04 pm

Maybe if the US wins a gold in hockey in Turin a few weeks from now...

797 @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:06 pm

Tricks Tricks:
IcedCap IcedCap:

Same here,even if someone insulted our beer I wouldn't get my shorts in a knot over it. :wink:

Zipperfish @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:07 pm

Vancouver had a pretty good riot when the Canucks lost to the Rangers in the 94 Stanley Cup finals.

Blue_Nose @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:29 pm

Drunken mobs (eg, after a hockey game) would be the only scenario I could see that happening, and likely not intentionally directed towards the embassy specifically.

Blue_Nose @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:30 pm

797 797:
Same here,even if someone insulted our beer I wouldn't get my shorts in a knot over it. :wink:

Canadian Bacon was based on a true story.

Tricks @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:34 pm

I would say that if a country commited an act of war on canada, and they had an embassy there. It would probably get burned down.

bootlegga @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:19 pm

The USA winning Olympic Gold in 2010...heck, maybe even 2006

LOL

ROCKaMIC @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:33 pm

As tricks said, and even there i wouldn't think so because normally diplomats are withdrawn before war to avoid this kind of stuff.

Tricks @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:35 pm

ROCKaMIC ROCKaMIC:
As tricks said, and even there i wouldn't think so because normally diplomats are withdrawn before war to avoid this kind of stuff.
True....but that doesn't mean we can't burn the fucker to the ground :twisted: :P

The Lumberjack @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:04 pm

797 797:
Tricks Tricks:
IcedCap IcedCap:

Good job, coz Canadian beer really sucks compared to German & Belgian beer :wink:

Numure @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:06 pm

IcedCap IcedCap:

Québec Seperating, declaring a UDI after refusal from the feds to negotiate... Troops are sent in. At that point, I'd be looking for a gun, and aiming at at anything with a mapleleaf on it.

Tricks @ Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:07 pm

The Lumberjack The Lumberjack:
797 797:
Tricks Tricks:
IcedCap IcedCap:

Good job, coz Canadian beer really sucks compared to German & Belgian beer :wink:
Thats it! Say good bye to the german and belgian embassy! :P

1  2  3  Next