Canada Kicks Ass
MAGICAL BUTTER MACHINE (MBM)

Previous  1  2

DementedDawgg @ Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:31 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
DementedDawgg DementedDawgg:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Consider too that SPAM will get you kicked off here.

Sorry I didn't think it was spam just trying to start convo on the thing I am doing. But I will try to figure out how to delete and won't post things I am doing and will comment on ongoing posts so I do not cross line again

You didn't cross any line yet, but past experience with first time posters prepared us for links to this 'magical butter machine'. That would be crossing the line.

And perhaps you might explain how this magical machine goes from butter to gummies? That's doesn't make any sense. (also experience says that first time posters who don't make sense end up being non-English speaking spammers from India selling us Cleaning Services from Australia)

So for it to go from butter to gummies all you need is some jello and jellatine clear, I ended up doing infused hard candies and they turned out amazing so tasty couldnt taste the bud at all ... for candies i used red jello and corn syrup and the MBM butter.
Sorry again for ppl beliving i was spamming i will try to clean up my spamasoup

DementedDawgg @ Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:35 am

Dr Caleb says
(also experience says that first time posters who don't make sense end up being non-English speaking spammers from India selling us Cleaning Services from Australia)

I suffer TBI in 2013 bad crash car, Sorry sometimes english broken typing

BartSimpson @ Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:56 am

Dr Caleb says
(also experience says that first time posters who don't make sense end up being non-English speaking spammers from India selling us Cleaning Services from Australia)

My sincere sympathies. I deal with MTBI as a result of proximity to explosions.

DementedDawgg @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:40 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Dr Caleb says

My sincere sympathies. I deal with MTBI as a result of proximity to explosions.

i find TBI terrible ... some days i cant even remember words orthers i do great, typing i do ok talking is a no go .. .. and omfg the sezures, i have brokas aphasia and apraxia so if i dont sense i sorry

Previous  1  2