Canada Kicks Ass
Mass shooting at Texas church..27 reported dead

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  Next

Tricks @ Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:43 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BRAH BRAH:
Fucking Ghoul using this act of Domestic Terrorism to Bitch about Trump and his supporters. :roll:

You use every act to bash Trudeau don’t you?

You’re a hypocrite and a phony.

BRAH BRAH:

While the Left and Fake News Lamestream Media bury their heads in the sand again Canada is not immune to Terrorism as this happened in Edmonton, AB but thankfully there were no fatalities.

http://canadaka.net/forums/current-even ... 20144.html

BRAH BRAH:
CARNAGE IN CANADAEdmonton terror attack: Chaos in Canada as cops stabbed by man with ISIS flag and pedestrians ploughed into during terror attack
$1:
Police spokesman Scott Pattison said: “The officer was approached by an unknown male suspect in a vehicle, at which time the suspect rammed the police cruiser.

“The suspect got out of his vehicle and an altercation ensued.

"The officer sustained some injuries, he’s in hospital, and thankfully he’s doing OK.”

A huge road block was set up as police pursued the terror suspect during last night's attack.

The streets had been full of revellers packing out pubs to watch the football.

The stabbed cop had been working routine traffic control near Commonwealth Stadium as thousands gathered to watch a Canadian Football League game.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4586556/edmonton-attack-canada-car-cop-injured/

Terrorist Attacks in Edmonton and Leftist Idiots whine about Racism. :roll:

posting.php?mode=quote&f=59&p=2258377

DAMMIT! You beat me to it this time. :lol:

stratos @ Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:25 pm

$1:
- Air Force member for several years
- received dishonourable discharge after court martial

Still a lot of information to be found out about this guy. Yet from what I read a bit ago the guy joined in 2010 and was discharged in 2012. I would not say that he was a member of the Air Force for several years.

The POS was court martialed for domestic violence against his wife and child.

I don't know about his mental state. Some times a person is just a POS and not a mental case.

Strutz @ Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Too many innocent lives taken yet again and countless others will never be the same with the loss of their loved ones to yet another senseless act of violence whose meaning will never be fully comprehended.

Freakinoldguy @ Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Too many innocent lives taken yet again and countless others will never be the same with the loss of their loved ones to yet another senseless act of violence whose meaning will never be fully comprehended.

And unfortunately, given the current political climate they'll become nothing more than statistics to be used in the continuing American Civil war between completely illogical ideologies.

I wonder how long till we as a species lose what's left of our humanity?

xerxes @ Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:25 pm

We already did. 20 kids were gunned down by a lunatic and not even the slightest change to gun laws happened.

stratos @ Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Strutz Strutz:

Nothing confirmed yet but heard a bit of talk that there may have been members of his EX(?)wife's family that were members of the church. Not a good explanation for what he did but might be a motive for why this church. Like I said NOT CONFIRMED!

stratos @ Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:35 pm

xerxes xerxes:
We already did. 20 kids were gunned down by a lunatic and not even the slightest change to gun laws happened.

What changes in the gun laws would have prevented said lunatic from stealing the guns he used from his mother that he killed and stole the weapons from?

martin14 @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:50 am

stratos stratos:
xerxes xerxes:

What changes in the gun laws would have prevented said lunatic from stealing the guns he used from his mother that he killed and stole the weapons from?

True, wouldn't a dishonest discharge put him on a no gun list anyway ?

Another case where the law wouldn't have stopped this.

stratos @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:40 am

$1:
True, wouldn't a dishonest discharge put him on a no gun list anyway ?

This is all I could find on the subject not sure how accurate it is.

https://www.guntrustlawyer.com/2010/09/ ... d-nfa.html

"This means the conviction is a felony, regardless of what the underlying offense may have been. The convicted felon is banned from possessing a firearm including Title II Firearms (a Silencer, SBR, SBS, AOW, or Machine Gun)."

But I am not 100% sure about the above. Someone can be dishonorably discharged for failing a PT test numerous times. His discharge may have been a plea deal and the court martial not shown on his DD-214 (discharge papers). If it's not there it's like it never happened.

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:19 am

raydan raydan:
I was wondering how long it would take before the "mental illness" argument would come up.

Brah's problems have been pretty evident from the start. That and his diminished mental capacity.

BRAH @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:01 am

raydan raydan:
I was wondering how long it would take before the "mental illness" argument would come up.

Ghoulish LibTards like Michael Moore think stricter gun laws is always without addressing the larger issue.

Thanos @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:03 am

The in-laws were congregants at the church mr. shit-heart attacked:

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/texas- ... riff-says/

The reason for him getting kicked out of the military, and doing twelve months in lock-up as sentenced by the court-martial was because of repeat domestic violence against his wife and kid. Which walks hand-in-hand with the majority of mass-killers shooters. Most of them have engaged in some kind of domestic violence at home. Not all wife-beaters are mass-shooters, but most non-political mass-shooters turn out to be wife-beaters of some sort.

One supposes that studying the link between domestic violence and mass shootings would be a reasonable and common sense thing to do. Knowing how the money flows from the gun lobby into congress though it's probably that government agencies that should study this endemic violence, like the CDC or DOJ, have been politically prohibited from doing so.

BRAH @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:13 am

This could bring into question the Military's screening process and like the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack the media will hang around for a while then moving on to the next one.

xroule @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:13 am

The solution: NRA will tell you <<Get more guns>>

What a good time to live in Canada!

Rej

BartSimpson @ Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:19 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
MeganC MeganC:
https://twitter.com/search?q=devin+patrick+kelley+facebook&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

The killer is named Devin Patrick Kelley and he's Antifa, he's a convicted felon, he's an Atheist, he liked psychics and CNN and there's more on that link.

More Right-wing Bullshit. Don’t believe twitter rumours spread by idiots who know less than you. They try to say that about the Las Vegas shooter too

The only confirmed facts so far are his name and the fact that he is a 26yo white male, airforce veteran who once taught at a bible school.

Those "Twitter rumors" include screenshots of the asshole's Facebook page. But yeah, feel free to deny that and stick your head back up your ass since that's what makes you happy.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  Next