Canada Kicks Ass
Merry Christmas 2021 to all on cka

Strutz @ Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:54 pm

I know this year has pretty much totally sucked. No need to explain why. Trying to find the Christmas spirit is a challenging task for many of us I'm sure as we struggle through these uncertain times that we are all experiencing.

However, Christmas eve is here, whether any of us have the spirit or at least long to feel the spirit. Tomorrow is Christmas Day and nothing can change that.

May all of you enjoy the Christmas season as best you can and may 2022 bring back the joys we all miss so much and perhaps realize now how much we took for granted in the past. Count your blessings, no matter how small and insignificant they may seem, as they are important and should provide the hope for a brighter future ahead.

Merry Christmas cka members and best wishes for health and happiness in 2022.

Thanos @ Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:35 pm

For each and everyone at CKA, from Team Thanos......

[B-o]

housewife @ Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:41 pm

I hope everyone here has a happy and healthy Christmas!! Merry Christmas everyone

Scape @ Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:58 pm

Did my Christmas eve duty of reading a Christmas carrol to the family. Merry ho ho all!

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:25 am

Merry Christmas to everyone here at CKA! We might all have different opinions from one another, but it's Christmas and none of that matters today!

Hoping everyone here has an amazing Christmas full of happiness and joy!

:rock: [B-o]

-J.

DrCaleb @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:10 am

Merry Christmas to everyone! [drunk] [cold]

xerxes @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:44 am

Happy Christmas everyone!

Thanos @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 pm

The gift of music for this wonderful time of year for those who are, err, blessed by being in, err, an interesting kind of family. :mrgreen:

herbie @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Merry Christmas to all.
Managed to round up a little3 sleigh full of candy and some doggie treats so there'd be something under the tree. And one of those lithium car boosters I told her was her gift to me.
Gonna sit around doing nothing but smell the turkey and wait for our 2 guests to show up.

DrCaleb @ Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:15 am

щасливого Різдва!