Canada Kicks Ass
Multiple account owners read please

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

-Mario- @ Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:15 pm

Politician.... you have a grave problem....

on a lighter note this thread is not for you..... YET

ThePolitician @ Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:36 pm

-Mario- -Mario-:
Politician.... you have a grave problem....

on a lighter note this thread is not for you..... YET

I feel like I should be hearing an evil laugh right about now.......

BWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA

Jackass @ Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:39 pm

ThePolitician ThePolitician:
Ok Ok I know, was this warning because some posters are known to have multiple personality disorders and you would like them to keep all personas on the same account?? :mrgreen:

ok are you gideon? or Bart? you can tell me :D

-Mario- @ Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:45 pm

Poking... blinfolded... Jackass ;)

Nice try...

Banff @ Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:38 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
American American:
Does that mean I have give up my iceowl account? [rtfm] [wedgie]

It would be nice if you did. :wink:

awww c'mon now , just give him his $2400.00 and .........F**k off all of you ...you too Banff ! :lol:

Nietzshe @ Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:39 pm

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
There has been a number of complaints that indicate some have more thanone account and are using it to bolster thier silly points and arguments... I am going to do a scan and all those that have multiple accounts will find they have NO accounts.. I will delete all multiple accounts I find.. Its in the user aggreement that you agreed to when you signed up,, also that you would abide by the sites rules... So you have been warned people..

When I signed up with this name the 'c' failed to show up later. As everyone keeps yapping about my misspelled name I wonder if I would be allowed to dump this account for a new one with proper spelling this time?? If I am allowed, I will tell you which account the new name is replacing. Deal? I want rid of this one as I am tired of the dumbass remarks about the spelling.

Nietzshe @ Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:56 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
Nietzshe Nietzshe:
RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
There has been a number of complaints that indicate some have more thanone account and are using it to bolster thier silly points and arguments... I am going to do a scan and all those that have multiple accounts will find they have NO accounts.. I will delete all multiple accounts I find.. Its in the user aggreement that you agreed to when you signed up,, also that you would abide by the sites rules... So you have been warned people..

When I signed up with this name the 'c' failed to show up later. As everyone keeps yapping about my misspelled name I wonder if I would be allowed to dump this account for a new one with proper spelling this time?? If I am allowed, I will tell you which account the new name is replacing. Deal? I want rid of this one as I am tired of the dumbass remarks about the spelling.

NOW whos whining Night She?

:roll:

You call that whining? I only ask that I be allowed to replace this account with another because people like you wll waste my time with pointing out the lack of an 'C' in the name. I do not wish to constantly see people harping about this. I shall wait until an Administrator comes along and ask for permission to change this account. If they do not respond I will simply sign up with another one and tell them to delete this one.

Canadaka @ Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:17 am

please PM me for username changes

Nietzshe @ Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:19 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
please PM me for username changes

I have to absolutely no avail. In fact I have received no responses from any Admins/Mods at all. I believe you are all still undecided as to whether you will ban. Me. I shall await that decision.

icekarma2752 @ Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:40 am

Scape Scape:
:D

It seems marijuana could be good for your brain.
$1:
Most "drugs of abuse" such as alcohol, heroin, cocaine and nicotine suppress growth of new brain cells. However, researchers found that cannabinoids promoted generation of new neurons in rats' hippocampuses.

alcohol is the #1 brain cell killer

TheFoundersIntent @ Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:51 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
$1:
what if its more than one person on the same computer? My roomate just started an account, but she uses my PC.

that is fine :)

OFF WITH YOUR HEADS, BWUAHAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:

Wally_Sconce @ Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:59 am

this post was deleted by me.

Wally_Sconce @ Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:01 pm

this post deleted by me

CanadianGigolo @ Wed May 07, 2008 11:45 am

HI i ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT, BUT i FORGOT MY PASSWORD...

TO PLACE THE NEW PASS WORD , IT ASK FOR MY OLD ONE... What do i do?
Start guessing or open up an new account?

TXS Sammy a.k.a Canadian

Also someone has put my age in as 38. Oh my thank You!!!! [popcorn]

mtbr @ Fri May 22, 2009 7:12 am

see ya :P wouldn't want to be ya.

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next