Canada Kicks Ass
Plane Crash in Halifax

Previous  1  2

HockeyBabe @ Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:00 pm

hahah!! :lol: FLAGS! FLAGS! FLAGS!!!

DMP08 @ Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:49 pm

Hey...its been a while since a good ol' fashion protestin'! Laconfir...spill the beans, where'd you get the flag? Hahaha. I refuse to post until I get a flag...unless that'd what they want me to do.

Anyways, back to the real topic, I know this video was posted elsewhere on another forum. It is a video showing the after-effects of the first gulf war and how from the DU, there has been MASSIVE increases in cancer and baby deformities.

CAUTION: THIS FOOTAGE IS GRAPHIC
The Effects On Humans Who Come In Contact With Depleted Uranium (DU)

HockeyBabe @ Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:07 pm

omigod! how terrible! :o :cry: I seriously got tears in my eyes when I saw that! I almost started bawling! omigod! 8O that was so sad... :cry:

DMP08 @ Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:10 pm

HockeyBabe HockeyBabe:
omigod! how terrible! :o :cry: I seriously got tears in my eyes when I saw that! I almost started bawling! omigod! 8O that was so sad... :cry:

This is something they avoid telling you about on the evening news.

HockeyBabe @ Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:16 pm

Is it because of the wars? :oops: sorry...I'm not really that smart when it comes to stuff like this.

Rev_Blair @ Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:41 pm

Yep, it's because of the wars and the weapons used. This is something that really needs to be publicized, especially in the US and Great Britain since they are main users of depleted uranium weapons and have tried several ploys to have the UN declare them legal for use. That's right...the US and Britain are using these weapons even though the UN has declared that use illegal.

Anyway, tell everybody you know. The Bushflash link that DMP put up has proven very good at encouraging people to find out more and speak out, so let people know about it. If you want more links etc, I have plenty.

Robair @ Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:31 pm

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
That's right...the US and Britain are using these weapons even though the UN has declared that use illegal.

I did not know that. I know how everybody feels about NDU, but I thought the verdict was still out on DU...

Where does a guy look that up?

There are plenty of folks still arguing that DU does not become radioactive on impact. Of course, those are generally the people using it.

DMP08 @ Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:05 am

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
Anyway, tell everybody you know. The Bushflash link that DMP put up has proven very good at encouraging people to find out more and speak out, so let people know about it. If you want more links etc, I have plenty.

Other videos on Bush-Flash or other sites? I'd like to see other sites. I've seen about all bush flash ones.

Rev_Blair @ Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:49 am

Other sites. This Sunday Herald article is a good one. This one from Common Dreams was originally in the Independent. This one from the Campaign Against Depleted Uranium points out that much what's used is contaminated with plutonium and neptunium. The CADU site has a lot of information on depleted uranium. Rense.com has this article on the US and UK arguing that DU is legal.

Again, I have plenty more. This article by Paul Harris gives a pretty good overview. You might want to start with it.

HockeyBabe @ Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:56 am

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
Yep, it's because of the wars and the weapons used. This is something that really needs to be publicized, especially in the US and Great Britain since they are main users of depleted uranium weapons and have tried several ploys to have the UN declare them legal for use. That's right...the US and Britain are using these weapons even though the UN has declared that use illegal.

fricken Americans...maybe the US and Britain should take after countries like Canada and Switzerland and LAY OFF THE WARS!!! *protests*
NO WARS! NO WARS! NO WARS!!! :evil:

Previous  1  2