Canada Kicks Ass
School attack in The Netherlands – no one gets hurt

bootlegga @ Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:54 pm

$1:
A mentally disturbed 44 year old tried to attack students and faculty with two knives.

A ‘school attack in The Netherlands’ is not exactly the most common headline you see in the news. You expect to see that sort of news in other countries *cough* USA *cough*. But we are living in strange times… This last Tuesday a mentally-ill 44-year-old man went to a school wielding two knives. Obviously posing a threat, the students used their backpacks to scare off the attacker. The man, after being barraged by a volley of backpacks filled with heavy science books, promptly walked away from the school.

More here:

https://dutchreview.com/news/us/crazy-g ... t-isnt-us/

Thank goodness for good guys armed with...backpacks!

[cheer] for the National Backpack Association!

fifeboy @ Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:08 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
$1:
A mentally disturbed 44 year old tried to attack students and faculty with two knives.

A ‘school attack in The Netherlands’ is not exactly the most common headline you see in the news. You expect to see that sort of news in other countries *cough* USA *cough*. But we are living in strange times… This last Tuesday a mentally-ill 44-year-old man went to a school wielding two knives. Obviously posing a threat, the students used their backpacks to scare off the attacker. The man, after being barraged by a volley of backpacks filled with heavy science books, promptly walked away from the school.

More here:

https://dutchreview.com/news/us/crazy-g ... t-isnt-us/

Thank goodness for good guys armed with...backpacks!

[cheer] for the National Backpack Association!

Man, those Dutch! When they get their Backs (packs) up...
I think Dutch teachers should also be required to pack backpacks.

BartSimpson @ Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:42 pm

$1:

Obviously we need knife control. No one needs two knives! Why was he allowed to buy TWO assault knives like that? I'll bet they even had those ergonomic handles that make knives even deadlier than regular knives! Were they UGLY BLACK KNIVES??? 8O

Sure they always say they just want the knives for culinary purposes but then the next thing you know they're attacking high school students with them!

Why can't people just eat with their hands? Imagine the world with no knives, forks, spoons, or spatulas! I wonder if you can? Nothing to cut or dice for...a brotherhood of man!

Common sense knife control: If it saves just one life it's worth it!

BeaverFever @ Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:26 pm

I’m sure Netherlands gun control had nothing to do with the fact that he didn’t have an AR-15

fifeboy @ Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:14 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I’m sure Netherlands gun control had nothing to do with the fact that he didn’t have an AR-15

Hey, look here you commie pinko libtard...this guy coulda... yep... coulda made one of these

Then think of the carnage that would have ensued, yep... yep.
Woulda saved many lives if the kids and staff were packing... yep!

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Sleepover attack in Palm Beach Florida - 3 stabbed. 1 Killed

More Here

Yeah, I know...ha ha, right?