Canada Kicks Ass
The Age of Uranus :)

N_Fiddledog @ Mon May 14, 2018 11:57 am

C'mon...smile. It's astrology.

$1:
Bored? Listless? Ready for a change? Well, good, because from tomorrow we can all expect a little mayhem and excitement to zing its way into our lives. Why? Because Uranus — the planet of change — is about to switch signs.

Uranus is moving into Taurus, one of the three earth sign constellations in the night sky, for the first time since 1942. This rare move, taking place at 4.16pm BST, heralds a massive energy shift — and it’s big news for all of us.

Whatever your sign, you need to brace yourself for the changes coming your way, for Uranus is the planet of chaos.

Ever noticed the way your life seems to go in seven-year cycles — seven-year itch, anyone? That’s because Uranus only changes signs once every seven years, throwing cosmic curveballs with abandon.

As you read this, the great disruptor of the skies is on the march, and after tomorrow some things are never going to be the same.

Frightening? On the contrary! Remember there is always a solution to every problem, including one to the wild, untamed rule-breaker Uranus. The key here is to work with the energies of change, and not against them. Uranus is the planet that causes us to evolve and pushes us to our limits.

Uranus can give you the power to free up your life — promoting change, fostering it, looking at where you have been stuck in a rut. The questions everyone needs to ask themselves are simple: where do I feel trapped? Where do I need liberation? Where do I crave changes?

Then you can harness the Uranian energy to write an exciting new chapter of your life . . .

If your relationship feels stagnant, do something to add a little excitement. Uranus is moving into Taurus, whose ruler is Venus, the planet of love. That makes this planetary placement especially good for shaking up your love life.

If you and your partner are stuck in a rut, tap into the energies by doing something that no one would expect you to and which is quite different to anything you have done before. Use your imagination! If you want change, you have to act.

and it goes on...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... s-YOU.html

BartSimpson @ Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 am

My Uranus is hurting. 8O

raydan @ Mon May 14, 2018 4:30 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
My Uranus is hurting. 8O

I don't get it, is it your anus or my anus that's hurting? [huh]

herbie @ Mon May 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Uranus smells like farts, scientists confirm