Canada Kicks Ass
The Canadian Cannabis Thread

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15 ... 19  Next

DrCaleb @ Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:56 am

Very odd side effect.

DrCaleb @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 pm

$1:
'Don't take a chance, dump your stash,' says lawyer after Air Canada flight diverted to U.S.

A Vancouver-bound Air Canada flight forced to land at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport due to mechanical issues has sparked a discussion about what domestic air passengers should know if they happen to land on U.S. soil without advance warning.

What was supposed to be a five-hour domestic flight from Toronto to Vancouver last Sunday turned into a 13-hour international ordeal for passengers.

But once the plane landed in Seattle, one passenger wondered aloud about the consequences for anyone carrying cannabis products.

. . .

Immigration lawyer Richard Kurland warned Canadians who find themselves in a situation such as this that they should be prepared to ditch any cannabis products if necessary. He said U.S. officials are often willing to forgive possession of personal use CBD oil but even that isn't a sure bet.

"In cases where an emergency landing is required on U.S. territory, be aware that U.S. law will fully apply to you if you are transporting cannabis which may have been legal in Canada," said Kurland.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5351069

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:57 am

$1:
Aleafia Health Outdoor Harvest Yields 10,300 kg of Dried Flower at $0.08 Cost per Gram

2019 OUTDOOR HARVEST HIGHLIGHTS

10,300 kg of dried flower harvested
1,000 kg per acre yield in Zone 1, which was planted in June 2019
$0.08 cash cost per gram to harvest (unaudited)
$0.10 all-in cash cost per gram to harvest, including facility capital costs (five-year amortization) (unaudited)
Cannabinoid content (THC and CBD per gram) of harvested flower was strong, at levels near to the cannabinoid content in identical strains harvested indoor
Quality assurance testing to date is successful, including for microbial content, pesticides and contaminants

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/aleafia- ... 00028.html

herbie @ Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:05 pm

I was looking at BC gov't site to see if anyone in my town has applied for a retail cannabis license yet. Didn't find per town but this is HILARIOUS:
Interior/North 237 applications files and paid for 99 granted
Surrey&Fraser Valley 20 applications filed and paid for TWO granted

Two retail stores granted in all Jesusland. Gonna rag my sister in Abbotsford mercilessly! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DrCaleb @ Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:08 pm

Just look at Ontario. 3000 liquor stores, 24 cannabis. Is it any wonder they lost money selling weed?

Full disclosure, I just had a few lung fulls. "Tangerine Dream". Now I'm going to play some "Pistol Whip". ;) :rock:

DrCaleb @ Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:00 am

$1:
Aurora Cannabis launches flagship WEM store, largest weed retail space in country

West Edmonton Mall is set to be home to the largest cannabis retail and experience store in the country when Aurora Cannabis opens its flagship shop Wednesday morning.

The nearly 11,000-square-foot retail space will be split into two parts, a cannabis and paraphernalia store and a retail ‘experience’ store that has seating areas alongside products Aurora believes people will want to purchase and try. A mural by local artist Rust Magic is featured between the two areas.

“My vision is that first of all customers are completely blown away, this is not what they expected,” said Zamina Walji, vice president of retail and consumer strategy. “That they feel that it’s an inviting environment where they can ask any questions that they want, that they feel like they have the time to spend in the store, that they’re not rushed to the journey of the actual transaction.”

Alongside cannabis and the products to use it, the store is also selling a number of natural soaps alongside Aurora clothing, colouring books, puzzles, colour-changing umbrellas and other accessories.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local- ... in-country

Thanos @ Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:12 am

Go do a shit-load of edibles right in the store and sit for a few hours just staring at the colour-changing umbrellas. This would be a smart time to bring back those hyper-colour t-shirts, shorts, and mini-skirts from the early 1990's that would change colours when touched and start marketing them specifically to dope retailers. Psychedelic zubaz materials? Count me in, dudebros. [drunk]

DrCaleb @ Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:25 am

I am told the worse time to do psychedelics is when you are talking to your identical twin.

Thanos @ Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:27 am

I never knew my twin looked so shitty. Like, get a haircut and pull up your pants, dawg. :mrgreen:

raydan @ Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:26 am

Thanos Thanos:
I never knew my twin looked so shitty. Like, get a haircut and pull up your pants, dawg. :mrgreen:

That's a mirror, man. 8O

DrCaleb @ Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:31 am

'Incredibly low': Only 118 pardons granted for pot possession in first 4 months

herbie @ Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Cannabis and driving study casts doubt on zero-tolerance limits for THC

$1:
Immediately after smoking, the THC group showed signs of impairment, centring the imaginary car poorly in its lane and driving inappropriately slowly.

But in further tests 24 and 48 hours later, they still had detectable levels of THC, but performed normally in the driving simulator.

Driving too slow.... Cheech & Chong anyone?

DrCaleb @ Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:47 am

I think we're parked, man.

DrCaleb @ Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:36 am

Making my own THC butter. Had 30 grams of buds from the summer that I'm not likely to smoke, so my GF talked me into making butter from it. She will use it to make cookies.

Protip: When de-oxing the cannabis, turn on the oven fan long before you crave nachos.

Mowich @ Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:29 pm

herbie herbie:
Cannabis and driving study casts doubt on zero-tolerance limits for THC
$1:
Immediately after smoking, the THC group showed signs of impairment, centring the imaginary car poorly in its lane and driving inappropriately slowly.

But in further tests 24 and 48 hours later, they still had detectable levels of THC, but performed normally in the driving simulator.

Driving too slow.... Cheech & Chong anyone?

Guilty. Stopped driving stoned a long time ago as I kept looking at the speedometer thinking I was flying along only to find I was barely hitting 30. LOL.

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15 ... 19  Next