Canada Kicks Ass
The End of the World

1  2  3  Next

Laconfir @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:49 am

I just saw this video and I thought it was funny as hell...
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

Anyway, that video brings up an ammusing question... How do you think the world will end? Please, pick a way you find ammusing and entertaining... (Basically, if you think its going to end because of a third world war, don't pick on America because they got all o' the nukes...)

I personally am hoping for something like an Alien invasion or a Matrix like scenario, because, all of those types of movies the humans always win ;)

drunken_prop @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:33 am

There could be many senarios the will end us someday or oneday. They way things look some trigger happy dork will push a button launching nukes and then someone else will launch back and shit will hit the fan! ***BOOM*** Nice knowing you guys. Hopefully things won't go that way but with all this tension among countries you never know.

However, being a optimistic leads me to belive that with out human interference (not likeley) but God will come and give his last judgement and we will all move to better things.

or

The will be some catastropic event in wich we maybe able to save ourselves, but if we don't that rock will hit us and we will be like the dinosaurs.

drunken_prop @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:34 am

I didn't really answer your questions. Sorry Dude. I guess I just have a lot of things running around my head. I think sevearl things may happen or may not. However if there is a alien incounter I belive it will be friendly and not a hostile take over.

Laconfir @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:41 am

I think giant man eating moth people from the third moon of endor should invade us! That would be fun! Then we could build an amusement park!!

drunken_prop @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:36 am

As long as I can be encharge of the rides!!

polemarch1 @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:52 pm

You forgot killer plagues and the most serious threat of all. This danger will not come from outer space, prepare for the.....................................

INVASION OF THE MOLE PEOPLE

polemarch1 @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:09 pm

Actually author Steve Alten wrote a novel a couple years ago that put an interesting spin on the whole end of the world thing. It's called "Domain" the aliens have been on Earth longer then humanity (their are two races actually one good one bad. The bad ones where trapped here by the good ones). Anyway after several million years the aliens are awaking and preparing to colonize are world killing thousands in the processes and almost starting a nuclear war among Earths nations. However the good aliens have not abandoned us. Many of the Earths Archeological mysteries where created by them and they appear throughtout "mythology" as gods and teachers. Two scientists race to unlock the secrets of these mysteries (such as Nazca, and the Mayan Calender).

Rev_Blair @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:18 pm

I saw a sure sign of the end times today...the photographers did the dishes. Hell was freezing over, the angels were suiting up for the final battle, and for once the art director couldn't take credit for what the photographers did.

Canadaka @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:20 pm

This is the BEST flash video EVER! saw it months ago. me and my friends always quote it.

nonrev @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:01 pm

I'm not sure of the details, but I'm willing to bet the end of the world will start with Congress amending the Constitution, to allow Bush a third term.... :roll:

Laconfir @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:39 pm

lol... Also, another funny, pointless flash video that has nothing to do with the end of the world is this one: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers.php

It doesn't end, so be careful lol...

Nuki @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:44 pm

Laconfir Laconfir:
lol... Also, another funny, pointless flash video that has nothing to do with the end of the world is this one: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers.php

It doesn't end, so be careful lol...
LOL!!

These are great! :D

figfarmer @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:13 pm

I think Stephen King nailed it. Superflu out of some lab in the American midwest.

polemarch1 @ Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:36 pm

George A. Romerio's Dead trilogy.

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead

When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth!! 8O

Any one else excited for the "Dawn of the Dead" remake? 8)

Rev_Blair @ Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:17 am

Thanks Laconfir, now I'm going to wandering around work going, "Badger, badger, badger..." all friggin' day. :lol:

1  2  3  Next