Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649 ... 1691  Next

PluggyRug @ Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:55 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Is his blend door motor driving him constantly fucking crazy with the *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* yet?

Fixed that fucker twice now. I'm going to tear it out and fucking re-engineer the gear assembly like Ford should have done the first fucking time.

Don't think so. What's a blend motor?

DrCaleb @ Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:05 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Is his blend door motor driving him constantly fucking crazy with the *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* yet?

Fixed that fucker twice now. I'm going to tear it out and fucking re-engineer the gear assembly like Ford should have done the first fucking time.

Don't think so. What's a blend motor?

There is a little fucking flap controlled by a little fucking motor that opens and closes to add more (or less) outside air into the heater. It is reduced by a couple shitty plastic gears that end up stripping or breaking teeth. Then they go all fucking clicky, and because the computer doesn't see a change in temperature, they keep clicking.

We used to do this manually with a little Hot <---> Cold lever that never fucking failed.

DrCaleb @ Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:48 am

Fuckign Covid is taking out a lot of my favourite retailers.

Doan's restaurants (local chain), David's Tea, Planet Organic went pre-covid.

I just hate sitting here waiting of the axe to fall.

Martin15 @ Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
2020, brought to you by the letters W, T and F.

still the fucking second half to go. :evil:

herbie @ Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:58 pm

How the fuck do you raise kids and then fucking forget what teens are like when the grandkids are around?

Be home by 9:30... wife starts shitting bricks at 9:15 and works herself into a foamy frenzy when the kid shows up at 9:55. FFS I was like that too!

Constantly griping the grandaughter spends all night on the phone, sleeps all day. I'm like my kids did the same in the old land line days, I'm thinking of so what no $1000 phone bills

What's more effective? Screaming and bellowing at her to pick up her clothes off the bedroom floor, or quietly telling her you warned her to pick up her clothes and now the dog's running down the street with her panties - better go get them before he licks the skidmarks off. Pa-ding... no more clothes lying around the rest of her visit!

I fucking remember thirteen, me, three sisters and raised 5 of then through that phase.

Thanos @ Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:39 am

Fuck, what the hell are we doing up so early on a fucking Sunday morning? :?:

DrCaleb @ Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:59 am

Early, or late? Depends on your fucking lifestyle choices. ;)

DrCaleb @ Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:41 am

Fucking internet provider. :evil:

I signed up for a 3MB/s plan years ago, at $60 per month.

Got a recent bill (PDF that they never email me, because they stopped sending paper bills one day just fucking because). Download speed peaked at 3MB/s, but my bill said I was on a 25M plan?? And the price is $90 a month.

So I called the fuckers up to ask WTF? If I am paying for 25, why am I getting 3?

Turns out, when they jacked the price up, they went from MB/s to Mb/s to make it look faster.

Fuckers. *NEW and Improved!* Same poor quality, new higher price!

BartSimpson @ Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:17 am

Found out yesterday my agency is being sued again. Seems the power hungry women fucking bitches in one of our groups is sanctioning their staff who do not have fast enough internet to facilitate working from home. And they're requiring people to pay for faster speeds even as the state is cutting pay by 10% across the board. :roll:

DrCaleb @ Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:26 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Found out yesterday my agency is being sued again. Seems the power hungry women fucking bitches in one of our groups is sanctioning their staff who do not have fast enough internet to facilitate working from home. And they're requiring people to pay for faster speeds even as the state is cutting pay by 10% across the board. :roll:

:lol:

At my sisters' place of fucking work, some of the people demanded that they be constructed a work-from-home office that was identical to their in-office environment in order to properly work from ho9me. She is absolutely stunned by the entitlement!

This is a place that will hire food trucks to park out side every Friday, and anyone can get lunch at them on the company's dime. They have no idea how good they have it, and they want more!

BartSimpson @ Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:14 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^

What a spoiled effin' culture we have now.

Martin15 @ Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:49 am

Back down the throat of the fucking dragon. :?

Strutz @ Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:00 pm

Holy fuck. 8O

10 fucking days without a fucking post in this fucking thread. Fucking seriously?

What the fuck is wrong with everyone? Fucking everything is fucked right now and this thread gets less play than when everything was fucking "normal", whatever the fuck that was.

And where the fuck are those fucking doomsday predictors that like to excite us with their end-of-the-fucking-world predictions? Anytime now would fucking do just fine.

raydan @ Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Nobody has a fuck left to give.

Strutz @ Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:10 pm

raydan raydan:
Nobody has a fuck left to give.

Well that I can fucking agree with.

Previous  1 ... 1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649 ... 1691  Next