Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651 ... 1691  Next

DrCaleb @ Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:33 am

At fucking least. I once got quoted $700 to cut the PEX lines on a sink and install shut off valves so I could fucking change the faucets. They were hard connected when the house was built. Lazy fucking builders.

I bought the tools for about $120, spend $50 odd bucks on fittings. Took about 40 minutes for me to learn how, and do it. Now I can do it all myself.

Thanos @ Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:39 am

Shit. I have a good friend who's an independent plumber who'd do happily do a job like that for a fucking flat of beer provided I paid for the parts on my own and gave him the receipt for them to use on his expense sheets. He's making great money doing nothing but installing new hot water tanks for $1000 each and going around fixing fuck-ups done in new residential builds by those other fuckers like the ones you described. Good for him to make it rain thanks to the substandard construction regulations and inspection in our province in regards to the places people try to make their fucking homes out of. :evil:

DrCaleb @ Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Fuck plumbing sucks. I don't wanna hear any bitching and moaning out of you people about paying property taxes, with your city running water and city sewer systems.

Try having to run your own for a fucking while, and you'd be happy to pay them if it meant you didn't have to run your own septic and water system. All you can do when you turn on the tap and nothing comes out, is put on the snow pants because it'll be 4 hours of chipping ice out with an axe to get it to run again.

And heaven help you if you break a septic line! 8O

herbie @ Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:23 am

Oh Jeez, felt like I spent half my time living rural digging up, changing pumps, unclogging lines, living inside a septic tank,
An artist friend even made a sketch of my head sticking out of one with a shovel in hand and chickens, pigs and dogs on the dirt pile beside it....
Great thing living in town now, no septic, no well, road gets plowed. And city's small enough I still get deer, moose, foxes and bears in the yard all the time!

DrCaleb @ Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:49 am

I haven't had moose in a while, but I do get a whole fucking pack of coyotes a couple times a year. Really cute to hear all the pups chirping and yapping. That's usually when people come around asking if I've seen their cat. :?

DrCaleb @ Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:57 am

Was mouse proofing the hovel. Using spray foam to fill in places the mice were gaining entry. Got some spray foam in my beard.

Fuck.

Strutz @ Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:08 pm

Holy fuck. I know the site was down quite a bit in October/November but wtf is the fuck thread doing this far fucking back in the forums?

Strutz @ Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 pm

This upcoming week is going to be fucking fucked for our neighbours to the south. Not only are they getting fucked by the virus but the threats of violence against government buildings in all 50 fucking states is just too much. People are going to get killed. People are going to get injured and their hospitals are already overwhelmed. This is a fucking horror movie in real life.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 am

^^^ It makes me fucking sad. What did the fucker in charge get out of fucking everybody up like this? Fuck all.

raydan @ Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:39 pm

To the idiots who still don't cover their nose with the mask... it's been 9 fucking months now, it doesn't take that long to potty train a toddler.

PostFactum @ Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:40 am

raydan raydan:
To the idiots who still don't cover their nose with the mask... it's been 9 fucking months now, it doesn't take that long to potty train a toddler.

Some even argue with police, get arrested and beaten, no chance :D

Strutz @ Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:53 am

raydan raydan:

No fucking kidding!

Strutz @ Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:54 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
raydan raydan:

Good to fucking see you again PF! [B-o]

PostFactum @ Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:18 pm

Strutz Strutz:
PostFactum PostFactum:
raydan raydan:

Good to fucking see you again PF! [B-o]

I'm always here, you just never notice)

raydan @ Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:42 pm

My favourite Ukrainian. [B-o]

Previous  1 ... 1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651 ... 1691  Next