Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1669  1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675 ... 1691  Next

DrCaleb @ Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:11 am

{rubs eyes}

Holy fucking stranger! [B-o]

raydan @ Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:10 am

I didn't even fucking notice that he came back. I guess I thought that he had always been here. :?

housewife @ Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:19 am

Stratos!!! Great to see you!!! Fuck it's been a long while!!!

herbie @ Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:28 pm

Fucking Post Office!
They mailed my wife's death certificate last Tuesday, I haven't got it yet. The funeral home is only 2 hours away, but weather's been so shitty I didn't want to drive there to get it.
And FUCK the technological ignoroids. It's 2022 and they 'won't accept' a PDF.
So fucking sick of this shit.

DrCaleb @ Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:40 pm

And just in time to deal with the deaths in your family, it's fucking tax time. :evil:

raydan @ Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:00 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
And just in time to deal with the deaths in your family, it's fucking tax time. :evil:

...and since the deaths were in 2022, another fucking tax return for that year will have to be done.

herbie @ Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:19 pm

No shit.
While I'm at it FUCK CIBC VISA
Called today to cancel her VISA card, 45 minutes on hold. Told me had to be done at Bank that issued it, no branch within 175 kms. Took my info, made phone appt for them to call me and said they'd send a confirmation email of that phone appt.
FUCK
15 minutes later I get an email from them inviting me to get my own VISA card
NOT one confirming the phone appt. No shame at all!
Fuck 'em!

I have to do those taxes for 2021 to see if I "qualify" for BC Pharmacare. Fuck this, I'm 68, retired and have to jump thru hoops to not pay for prescriptions (*there's STILL a deductible)
SO much for 'socialized' medicine

housewife @ Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:41 pm

Fuck herbie. I'm wish that there was something we could do to help!!

Strutz @ Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:43 pm

Sorry you have to deal with such fucking assholes herbie.

All this major shit going on makes my personal annoyances seem fucking trivial. However, I did go into work today just for 5 hours after being off for a fucking week. My workplace was damaged by smoke and water thanks to a fucking fire in a neighbouring business a week ago. Water damage mostly caused by damage to the building's roof combined with all the fucking rain we had on the weekend. They can't even put a tarp up on the roof because there is still an investigation going on as to the cause of the fire. It's a fucking mess and unknown when we'll be able to get back to normal.

herbie @ Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:17 pm

Well hot damn! The Postmaster combed thru the mail when she heard and surprise surprise they found that certificate when the Boss cracked her whip.
Was postmarked Feb 2nd, I get it Mar. 1st... 2 hours down the road....

It's fucking amazing how employees actually WORK when the supervisors supervise...

DrCaleb @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:31 am

Holy Fuck! Gas hit $1.55 this morning. That's a dime higher than record. 8O

Strutz @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:59 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Holy Fuck! Gas hit $1.55 this morning. That's a dime higher than record. 8O

That's fucking awful for you DrC. It's $1.81 here. :|

housewife @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:21 am

I haven't checked gas prices but I'm very sure it will be an oh fuck moment!!! I'm much more pissed about the new line of dry and weird skin on my face right where the full mask for the CPAP machine!!! Fuck I like the full mask! The small nasal mask means if you open your mouth wrong the air goes in your nose and out your mouth! It also means you can't talk with it on. So I wake myself up everytime I talk in my sleep!! I'm also back up to 9 or 10 hours of sleep needed! Fuck now I have to decide whether I want weird skin problems or to start myself awake when talking! Then there's the fact that this really a minor oh fuck moment when you think about what the fuck is going on in the world!! So yeah oh fuck in just the general world.

DrCaleb @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:26 am

I can't sleep more than 5-6 hours, because my back hurts so fucking bad from arthritis, and I can't sleep on my back because I really should get a fucking cpap machine.

#oldpeoplesfuckingproblems

llama66 @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:39 am

I think I am becoming a fucking cat.

All I want to do is sleep.

Previous  1 ... 1669  1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675 ... 1691  Next