Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676 ... 1681  Next

DrCaleb @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:31 pm

That will put a feather in your fucking cat.

Scape @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:35 pm

Tried doing a month off of drinking/smoking. Almost made it too.

Fuck that.

housewife @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:49 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I can't sleep more than 5-6 hours, because my back hurts so fucking bad from arthritis, and I can't sleep on my back because I really should get a fucking cpap machine.

#oldpeoplesfuckingproblems

I have a CPAP machine cause I don’t stop breathing on my back! Yes in this too I’m an anomaly! The doctor was very instant that I get one! My incident per hour are between 3 and 19. Usually I’m in below 10. You should at least get the test. We like having you around.

I’m really getting tired of old people problems! I’m also beyond tired of the whole fucken world. Newest conspiracy theory I heard…. China and Russia together released the covid and funded the nutbar factions to destabilize the world so that they could take over.

Strutz @ Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:12 pm

housewife housewife:
Newest conspiracy theory I heard…. China and Russia together released the covid and funded the nutbar factions to destabilize the world so that they could take over.

That's a fucking wild one!

Strutz @ Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:33 am

Well, one thing for fucking sure... I'm going to resume using my maiden name this year. Go back to my hard-to-pronunce-for-some (but too fucking bad) Ukrainian family name.

I changed it way back in the mid 90's when I got married and took my husband's name. Have been divorced for almost 10 years and mostly out of laziness have not changed everything back. Once I have taxes for 2021 done I'll start the process.

Meanwhile... WTF is with this weird bout of insomnia I have tonight? Almost 230am and I'm still wide awake.

housewife @ Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:12 pm

Strutz I would give you some of my sleep if I could. I got 9 hours last night and still needed the alarm to wake me up! Oh and I saw the gas price today!! I was right fuck it’s 172.9

housewife @ Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:16 am

Fuck and we have another reason why I should not have electronics. My watch phoned 911! I woke to a young man repeating “911 what’s your emergency”. So now I have to figure out how the hell it happened and how I will make sure it never happens again!! Fuck I didn’t even know the fucken watch could do that! Why he thought it was a good idea to get me an Apple Watch is beyond me! I just wanted a fitness tracker.

DrCaleb @ Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:24 am

You'd think Apple would be fucking smart enough to sense you are asleep and therefore aren't dialing 9-1-1.

Thanos @ Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:16 pm

A David Spade movie marathon? FUCK THAT NOISE! :evil: :mrgreen:

DrCaleb @ Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:03 pm

Just fucking shoot me!

Thanos @ Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:38 pm

I get the pun but that's also something I say to myself at least two, three times per fucking day. :cry: 8)

DrCaleb @ Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:06 pm

Fuck, at least I got a smile out of you. ;)

Strutz @ Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:19 am

Scape Scape:
Tried doing a month off of drinking/smoking. Almost made it too.

Fuck that.

If the end of the world is coming I certainly don't intend to fucking take it sober and healthy.

Strutz @ Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:32 am

Just remembered a fuck I forgot to mention... I got this fucking annoying call from my dentist office last Friday, saying I was overdue for checkup/cleaning and that I hadn't had it done since last March. I said I just had that done in January. Lady says no, you had a crown replacement done on that day. I said yes, I know, and at the same time he did my cleaning, polishing, yada yada. I have the copy of the fucking invoice right here (handy in my desk drawer in a file I keep tax-related expenses in) do you want the invoice number? She says "we don't go by that number, are you sure you had it done here?". Of course I had it done there, it's right here on the fucking invoice! She snidely replies "oh, so I guess you know better than we do then?" Well, yes I do since I have all the details on the damn invoice I paid for AND went through the process of. She just said "fine then, so sorry to have bothered you... click". Like, fuck, the info is right there and you don't fucking know it?

DrCaleb @ Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:58 am

Places like that no longer do their on call outs, they hire a company. I dropped my own fucking dentist because I had them put on my file NEVER EVER FUCKING TEXT MY LAND LINE, and every time they text my fucking land line. And when I reply back 'stop' so they stop texting my fucking landline, they get a new company to call me from a different number, because they couldn't text me from the previous number.

Previous  1 ... 1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676 ... 1681  Next