Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1677 ... 1691  Next

llama66 @ Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:26 am

I enjoy waking up, I never know where I will be in fucking agony for no reason at all. Today's pain is brought to you by Shoulder. Because fuck you.

I never agreed to growing up. This is fucking bullshit.

herbie @ Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:10 am

I told my kids that when you're over 50 you can hurt yourself just by sleeping.
They don't fucking believe me!

housewife @ Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:31 pm

I believe you herbie!!! I slept through my alarm again and feel like I’ve been run over not well rested like you would think with almost 10 hours last night!

I also figured out how to turn off the watch emergency feature!! I had to do it on my phone which was no fucken help!! I went to search for my phone app and it kept giving me websites!! Fuck I had to page through the phone to find the stupid phone app! But it’s off now so I hopefully will never ever be awoken by a 911 operator getting grumpy cause no one is answering!!

DrCaleb @ Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:58 am

Gas has jumped to $1.77 a litre. FUCK!

Strutz @ Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:14 am

It's fucking 2.15 here today.

stratos @ Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:20 pm

Fuck gas at almost 4.00. Open up our own pipe lines and wells.

Scape @ Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:28 pm

$2.19 in Fraser Valley

Tricks @ Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:42 am

Whoever comes out and says they're banning mass investment property ownership next election gets my vote. You want to buy another house to rent out? Sure. You want to buy 20? Go fuck yourself. You don't live in Canada? Go fuck yourself.

DrCaleb @ Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:51 am

^^^ R=UP

Fucking A.

bootlegga @ Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:10 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Whoever comes out and says they're banning mass investment property ownership next election gets my vote. You want to buy another house to rent out? Sure. You want to buy 20? Go fuck yourself. You don't live in Canada? Go fuck yourself.

Robert Kiyoshi, author of Rich Dad/Poor Dad, would be upset with you, but I wholeheartedly agree with that.

herbie @ Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:57 pm

FUCK!!!
Went to Service Canada to file papers after wife's death. Discovered that after 6 months of reviewing her application for disability pension her claim was DENIED.
They called 4 days after she died to say she'd been approved.

So they saved a couple months of payments, we should be proud of our hardworking civil servants for looking after YOUR tax dollars.

Shitfuckery at its finest.

Also due to 'privacy' issues the person at the next desk can't just click a button, I I need to make another 150km trip after hunting down 2 years of tax returns and the old mortgage papers to 'prove' we were common law.

Tricks @ Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:20 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Tricks Tricks:

Robert Kiyoshi, author of Rich Dad/Poor Dad, would be upset with you, but I wholeheartedly agree with that.

I'm trying to buy a fucking house and even with a six figure salary I'm restricted to shit that hasn't been updated since the 80s or shoe boxes. It's fucking ridiculous.

DrCaleb @ Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:13 am

Logged on to Facebook for my annual 3 minute scroll session. (From a proxy in Lviv, Ukraine)

And fuck if 3 of the posts from people I used to respect weren't conspiracies. :roll:

Oh! The government is taking away our pension benefits if we aren't vaccinated! It's unconstitutional! Fuck. At least all of the comments were sane, and debunked that shit.

DrCaleb @ Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:12 am

Every time I log on to Facebook, I get spam in my mailbox for a couple weeks after. And it's spam with my fucking Facebook name on it.

It's too fucking regular and specific to be coincidental.

DrCaleb @ Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:53 am

Fuck Apple. Fucking company phone decided it won't charge past 68%. If you start at 65%, or 12%, it will only charge to 68%.

What a fucking joke.

Previous  1 ... 1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1677 ... 1691  Next