Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1677  1678 ... 1680  Next

Strutz @ Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:56 pm

I can't fucking believe that with all the fucking shit going down from every fucking direction that there haven't been more fucking posts in this fucking thread. Since April fucking 1st? Fucking seriously?

All I know right now is that I'm rooting for the fucking asteroid more than ever.

Thanos @ Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:35 am

We all missed 4/20 yesterday due to the horrible fucking world and it's fucking distractions.

:evil:
:mrgreen:

DrCaleb @ Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:51 am

You missed 4/20. I have a whole batch of fucking cookies. [drunk]

housewife @ Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:02 pm

Fuck fuck fuck! And did I mention fuck?!? I have my by annual cold it happens every time the weather changes it’s not covid it’s just my regularly scheduled cold just like every year since the early 80’s! Doesn’t help that I spent yesterday dealing with stupid foolishness with the insurance company after my son hit a vulture! It swooped in front of him! Windshield is no more dent in the roof and bits of bird. They tell me that they need to talk to me I wasn’t driving the fucken car! Turns out he wasn’t allowed to start the claim what the fuck ever! Then getting it towed to the body shop recommend. Now I have to wait for someone to talk to me don’t call us we’ll call you and not in a timely manner!! Had to phone my local place to fix that as soon as I got home. I get not letting someone change the policy but he’s the named driver of that car! The claim person implied it might not be covered cause apparently they can’t read their own information! Of course it is covered and he is now authorized to talk to them!

Then this morning I fought with this stupid phone and the even stupider watch to get them to update and talk to each other. Finally get a moment to sit with a coffee and the fucken phone isn’t showing me the YouTube links in posts!! I just wanted to read and see what everyone thought and what they thought was interesting enough to link!

Oh and the two kids up north have Covid even though they have all their shots!

Oh and my husband is saying that they will probably write off the car cause it’s old. Which just pisses me off as we should actually wait till they say something before freaking. But that just reminds how mad I still am about having to scrape the stupid Jeep Compass cause some idiot decided that the 2007 would have a secondary module between all wheel related things and the computer!! But only for two years so that part couldn’t be found anywhere! We bought that dam thing brand fucken new other than that stupid part it was still a fine around town vehicle!

Ok so now I’m just bitching but fuck it’s been a week!

housewife @ Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:55 pm

We still haven't heard anything fuck!

housewife @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:21 am

Fuck insurance companies!! And their black and white reality!!!

Yes there’s a dent in the roof that no one cares about unless it affects the fitting of the windshield! But the way they worded the comments on the road side implied that we weren’t covered! So much so I called the local office afterwards! Which is why the boy said worse comes to worse he would pay out of pocket. Which the insurance agent on the phone took as don’t process the claim! Fuck!!

DrCaleb @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:32 am

That fucking dent on the roof is really important. In a front end collision, the windshield will take the impact and send it into the roof and through to the rear, instead in into the fucking passengers.

If the dent isn't perfectly removed back to factory spec (which a repair facility can do) then the car might not perform right in an accident. And your insurance company knows that! If it can't be fixed (and it must be fixed) the car should be written off.

If that is the only problem, it can easily be fixed.

Fuck insurance companies, fucking predatory liars, all of them.

housewife @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:50 am

Fuck I think that I should figure out some sort of award for not wrecking the car after a very large bird tried to come through the windshield!! Maybe I should get him a shirt with a turkey vulture on it! Or a sticker with the vulture crossing out ….

DrCaleb @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:09 am

Foghorn Leghorn with X X in his eyes. fucking LOL

housewife @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:07 pm

And the perfect topper!! Grandson face planted after school! Poor kid face first into the pavement! Road rash from hair line to chin and hands. Complained of extreme pain in his neck so off to the walk-in. Stopped for his ohip card and son came too. He has just the nicest boss!! Cause of covid restrictions I’m outside. But from the sounds of it he’s strained muscles in his back. I really didn’t want my heart going at a normal speed!!

They had all better be done scaring me! Fuck!!

Strutz @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:58 pm

That sucks housewife that you are dealing with so much fucking bullshit.

Insurance companies are not on my fucking A list right now either.

housewife @ Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:27 am

Thanks Strutz!!

This morning I had to start a new claim! The other one was just for windshield. I pay them the big bucks so that they can tell me what to do after an accident!! It’s a 2003 highlander dents happen. Fuck I don’t care about dents! Unless it’s important!! When you are standing in the rain on the side of the road after an accident they should be saying if the dent is important! Anyway the body shop just called he’s expecting approval as the quote is 1600 and almost a third of that is the actual glass. It’s been a full week the second claim was started almost 7 days to the hour after the accident! Fuck this has been a stupid ride!! The woman I talked to originally with all her talk of authorization and reviewing the policy is half the reason for this mess! What the fuck! What the fuck was I supposed to think other than there’s a problem with our coverage!

Should have it back next week!! And tall people will stop fucking with my seat settings!!

DrCaleb @ Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:09 am

Fucking Amazon delivered a fucking package at fucking 11pm last fucking night.

Strutz @ Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:03 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

There are days where there are up to 10 fucking boxes all over the place in our building lobby. On the fucking floor in front of where the mailboxes are and on the fucking counter/shelf unit in the lobby. I guess some delivery drivers don't give enough of a shit to even bother to go to put them in front of people's doors, which we see some days in our hallway. I'm glad I don't fucking support amazon as I'm sure shit gets stolen a lot considering how they treat their customers like this.

DrCaleb @ Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:56 am

Strutz Strutz:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

There are days where there are up to 10 fucking boxes all over the place in our building lobby. On the fucking floor in front of where the mailboxes are and on the fucking counter/shelf unit in the lobby. I guess some delivery drivers don't give enough of a shit to even bother to go to put them in front of people's doors, which we see some days in our hallway. I'm glad I don't fucking support amazon as I'm sure shit gets stolen a lot considering how they treat their customers like this.

I was trying to think if there was another way I could look at Amazon a little fucking worse, and they never seem to fucking disappoint.

And even worse, the item I ordered wasn't even from fucking Amazon. Amazon is becoming just another delivery service for other retailers.

Previous  1 ... 1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1677  1678 ... 1680  Next