Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1673  1674  1675  1676  1677  1678  1679 ... 1691  Next

Strutz @ Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:14 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Strutz Strutz:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Fucking Amazon delivered a fucking package at fucking 11pm last fucking night.

There are days where there are up to 10 fucking boxes all over the place in our building lobby. On the fucking floor in front of where the mailboxes are and on the fucking counter/shelf unit in the lobby. I guess some delivery drivers don't give enough of a shit to even bother to go to put them in front of people's doors, which we see some days in our hallway. I'm glad I don't fucking support amazon as I'm sure shit gets stolen a lot considering how they treat their customers like this.

I was trying to think if there was another way I could look at Amazon a little fucking worse, and they never seem to fucking disappoint.

And even worse, the item I ordered wasn't even from fucking Amazon. Amazon is becoming just another delivery service for other retailers.

I'm fucking glad the only couple of online retailers I order from use Canada Post and they always provide a tracking # upon shipping and email it directly to me. We have a parcel locker in our lobby that is fucking brilliant. They put the key in our mailbox for the appropriate door and at times the postal delivery fellow will ring up to see if we're home to come down and pick it up while they sort the regular mail. I've been pleasantly surprised at how quick delivery is, often my packages arrive before the estimated date they provide.

housewife @ Sun May 15, 2022 11:59 am

Fuck just fuck. We’re in a heatwave. It’s too hot for anything!! I want spring back!!!

I’m also trying to rescue a small dog who last night when I was trying to get him out to go before bed decided I was trying to kill him!! Good thing he’s small but still 7 puncture wounds one of which is looking infected!! The grandson and the dog are best buddies. It’ll break their hearts if I give up!! Fuck I hate being indecisive but idk what to do.

Strutz @ Sun May 15, 2022 6:26 pm

housewife housewife:
Fuck just fuck. We’re in a heatwave. It’s too hot for anything!! I want spring back!!!

I’m also trying to rescue a small dog who last night when I was trying to get him out to go before bed decided I was trying to kill him!! Good thing he’s small but still 7 puncture wounds one of which is looking infected!! The grandson and the dog are best buddies. It’ll break their hearts if I give up!! Fuck I hate being indecisive but idk what to do.

I'll fucking send you buckets of cold rain in trade for some hot sunshine. Not sure how you can package it though. [huh] :lol:

Don't ignore fucking puncture wounds! Those can get badly infected and you need to get some fucking antibiotics soon!

raydan @ Sun May 15, 2022 6:42 pm

It was 31C here a couple of days ago. Today, I turned the fucking heating on. 8O

housewife @ Sun May 15, 2022 6:46 pm

Thanks Strutz I could live without the rain but cooler temperatures would be great! Way too fucken early for a heatwave!

I’m checking the wounds regularly have a disinfectant on them first sign of anything scary and I will go in! It will break the kids heart if this doesn’t work. He thinks we’re just watching him for a friend. But has mentioned how nice it would be if he could keep him. He had the fastest bath on record tonight so he could get back to the dog. Complete with I don’t need one and there’s no such thing as pigpen! Oh and of course the dog thinks I’m the devil!

xerxes @ Mon May 16, 2022 6:10 am

And I’m fucking sick. Again! I just got over one from two weeks ago and now here I am again hacking up my lungs and feeling like shit.

It’s like there’s a correlation between people taking their masks off and the spread of disease….

DrCaleb @ Mon May 16, 2022 6:17 am

xerxes xerxes:
It’s like there’s a correlation between people taking their masks off and the spread of disease….

Right? And there is a fucking delay between Covid infection and Long Covid symptoms. :( I'm afraid to tell you, but it's about 10 fucking days. R=EM

DrCaleb @ Mon May 16, 2022 6:34 am

Teaching a race school over the weekend. Why is is so fucking hard to teach people how to be safe in a car? We do this every fucking year (sans Covid) and the last few someone doesn't follow our instructions and lots of damage occurs. In the before time, a guy kept pushing his street prep Corvette 427 too hard, and it's carbon fibre body burst into flame from the heat.

This year, some fucker in Daddy's Porsche didn't follow the "no passing except on certain straights, and only if you are waved by" rule. He passed a brand new Lotus on the inside corner, hit front to back corners, did a fuckton of damage to the Porsche but the Lotus rolled and is likely totalled. No one seriously hurt though.

xerxes @ Wed May 18, 2022 9:57 am

So apparently I have an unwritten rule in my life where, if I maim or cripple myself, I can only do it doing the most mundane, normal things possible.

Back in my 20's I popped something in my back adjusting a pair of pallets at work and I was bent over like a question mark the rest of the week.

A decade ago I hopped up onto a curb and felt something give. It wasn't till the next day when it was agony to get on/off a forklift that I realized something was wrong.

Five years ago I was walking down stairs when I slipped and fell and smashed my ankle laying me up for six months.

What did I do now? I was bending over to get something out of my toolbox at home and all of a sudden I felt a brutal shooting pain in my back.

Now I can barely fucking walk. It's an ordeal just to sit down in a chair much less get up. Getting out of bed this morning was fucking torture as I could barely move I was in so much pain.

I fucked up the muscle in the lower part of my back. The one you use to bend and twist and use for leverage with almost everything.

This really fucking sucks.

DrCaleb @ Wed May 18, 2022 10:05 am

Fuck man, I'm not letting you get in a race car.

xerxes @ Wed May 18, 2022 10:44 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Fuck man, I'm not letting you get in a race car.

Oh that would be fine. That sort of thing isn't normal. It's only doing normal things is when I fuck myself up. It's amazing I haven't fucking killed myself tying my shoelaces.

DrCaleb @ Wed May 18, 2022 11:15 am

Crocs might fucking be for you.

xerxes @ Wed May 18, 2022 11:30 am

If I ever wear crocs, I deserve whatever fucking takes me out.

housewife @ Wed May 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Fuck that sounds bad xerxes! I feel the same way sometimes I think I have the balance and coordination of a mushroom! Hopefully you will feel better soon.

DrCaleb @ Fri May 20, 2022 9:04 am

Today is so fucking exciting at work, I might throw caution to the wind and shake the crumbs out of the toaster for some drama.

Previous  1 ... 1673  1674  1675  1676  1677  1678  1679 ... 1691  Next