Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1678  1679  1680  1681  1682  1683  1684 ... 1691  Next

housewife @ Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:30 pm

Scape I’m sorry to hear about your friend. Fuck cancer!

Herbie a piece of her will be with everyone in her remembrance. Fuck cancer.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:02 am

Fuck Cancer. R=EM

housewife @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:30 am

Fuck this is getting stupid. I filled out a huge number of quote forms online for attic insulation got responses from 5 companies. First company to respond has rescheduled me 3 times when he shows up Wednesday he didn’t have a ladder! So he says it’s the office’s fault whatever says can we do Friday. Every other company so far has shown up with a very nice compactable telescoping ladder very too. I will be pricing it for future reference. So anyway I emailed and texted when he didn’t show today. He says oops I booked it for next Friday. What the fuck even! I have two more booked for next week so that’s his last chance. I know it’s a piddling little job but you just have to stick your head into the attic be horrified by the lack of insulation do a quick measurement and give the dam quote! If you don’t want the job why a) state residential commercial on the website b) respond to my quote request! It’s a straight forward remove, inspect and blow in a decent R valve! The first and second guy both said maybe R-20 was blown in but it’s settled so maybe R-12 right now. They are quoting R-60! To top all things off my husband isn’t happy about this. I don’t understand why he would have reservations about insulation it’s fucken important!

Oh and just to keep the fuck my life trend going baby momma hasn’t said when they are picking up the boy! I have shit to do some of which can’t be done with children. Hence the scheduling when he isn’t supposed to be here or his father is home! Like my 4 o’clock bitch fest. It’s also a Costco run but we get a fuck of a lot of bitching done too! Fuck!

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 am

You could combine the two, tell baby momma that the people coming over are giving quotes on the child, and if she doesn't fucking come on time you will take the $100.

housewife @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:02 am

She finally got back to me. She’s always so surprised that I have a life and want to plan things. A little fucken consistency and consideration shouldn’t be too much to ask.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:22 am

$3000 for a fucking CPAP machine? Holy fuck!

housewife @ Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:07 am

Yeah they are expensive! Here ohip payed half and insurance picked up the rest. Wait till they tell you everything but the main body has to be replaced every 6 months or so. Fortunately insurance pays that too. A right fucken pain though.

The idiot insolation guy who “accidentally” booked the inspection for today instead of last Friday hasn’t shown up. So I guess I will make a decision from the 4 quotes I have. Two are just a top up they said I didn’t need removal though one of them said that there was evidence of rodents prior. Which to me sounds like it should all go. The other two are removal and then new stuff. Three guys mentioned that my bathroom fan hose wasn’t right as it wasn’t insulated. Only one guy said it’s 60 buck piece we can replace it while we’re up there. He’s also one of the ones that quoted removal and new stuff. Yeah I’m thinking removal make sure that there’s nothing scary or needs repairs. Then the new stuff. I guess I will talk it over with the husband even though he doesn’t seem to care one way or the other. What till he finds out that we’re saving up for windows next! He’s always so surprised when I start this sort of stuff. Fuck one of the windows isn’t sealed between the pains anymore though I doubt he’s noticed or remembers me telling him. Fuck all the complications!

raydan @ Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:53 am

Fuck Yahoo news.

Somebody sent me a link to an interesting story on Yahoo, "Seal pup wanders into New Zealand house, snuggles into sofa" dated yesterday. Googled it and found out that the original story is from 2011.

Shouldn't news be new?

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:08 am

Youtube is fucking worse. Thumbnail says one thing, play video, that thing never fucking happens. eg: Animals who ask people for help. Thumbnail has a bear with a box on it's head, person trying to remove it. Never happens.

I'm getting sick of all the clickbaity shit there.

Thanos @ Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:37 pm

Kids playing outside are getting kind of fucking loud again. Too fucking loud. One of them, a little girl of about four, does a shrill high-pitched squeak that sounds like a 90 decibel old-timey fucking train whistle. Like, why did nature make some of these fucking small creatures so horribly fucking loud? Terrible!

Wonder what they'd fucking do if I screamed "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LITTLE FUCKING RING-ASSES! I'M FUCKING TRYING TO WATCH FUCKING SHE-HULK IN HERE!" out the window at them as fucking loud as I fucking could? Believe me, I can boom like fucking thunder when I feel the fucking need to.

DrCaleb @ Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:55 am

Dress up like a clown, and stare out the window at them. Getting in their head will scream fucking louder than you ever could. :twisted:

housewife @ Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:42 pm

Fuck the new equal billing numbers are out a 50% increase. My budget can take it but it’s going to hurt a lot of people. There are a fuck of a lot of people living on the edge.

DrCaleb @ Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:46 am

Holy Jesus fucking christ. $4000 to fix the sunroof in my fucking truck? I can buy the fucking kit to fix it for $80. I watched a video of it being fixed in 1.5 hours. But fucking Ford wants 7 hours and $2000 for parts?

Strutz @ Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:54 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Holy Jesus fucking christ. $4000 to fix the sunroof in my fucking truck? I can buy the fucking kit to fix it for $80. I watched a video of it being fixed in 1.5 hours. But fucking Ford wants 7 hours and $2000 for parts?

I recall many years ago when my ex and I had a Ford Bronco. The back window broke within the tailgate frame when it was down (I think it fucking jammed and wouldn't go up). It was ridiculous expensive to have fixed. LOL... At the time everyone in his family drove some type of Ford vehicle and his parents even kept an "extra" car insured because often someone needed a back-up when theirs was "in the shop". Ironically the extra was a Ford Pinto and it was uglier than hell but never let anyone down. :lol:

DrCaleb @ Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:14 am

Speaking of Fuck, I'm getting sick of fuckers posting bullshit on Youtube.

Twice this week fuckers posted 'live streams' of events that never happened. Like one was from a fucker named 'Nasa Live', and the thumbnail was implying the Artemis mission exploded on the pad. The other was just after the F1 Belgium race, saying a well known driver had been killed. Both were just live streams of normal news conferences.

What the fuck does that actually accomplish? Reducing trust in the media??

Previous  1 ... 1678  1679  1680  1681  1682  1683  1684 ... 1691  Next