Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1679  1680  1681  1682  1683  1684  1685 ... 1691  Next

raydan @ Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:13 pm

Fucking "clicks" are cash.

Any video that says "Wait until the end", "Wait for it", or some form of "You won't believe what you see", I give a hard fucking pass. Youtube is mostly for music and documentaries for me, now.

DrCaleb @ Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:36 pm

raydan raydan:
Youtube is mostly for music and documentaries for me, now.

I find all sorts of fucking things that aren't clickbaitie. Woodworking; that chemistry nut, and others like him, like NileRed. (Anyone that has his own custom glassware is fucking cool); Fermilab; Dr. Becky. [drool] Adam Ragusea. You can go down a whole French cooking rabbit hole. Or Sinaporean cooking, if that rings your bell.

I thought Youtube was nothing but cat videos, but it actually has some really good stuff.

herbie @ Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:15 pm

Used to bug the wife to forget the FB recipes for Thai cooking from Mrs Betty A White in Nebraska and watch YouTube

Hot Thai Kitchen

but no. she had to use all 3 flakes of chili to make Screaming Bejeezus Chicken like it said.

The Vancouver papers finally discovered her a couple days ago.

housewife @ Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:30 pm

I spend way too much time on YouTube. There are some amazing people creating some stunning outfits. My favourite sewing show from years ago is slowly be uploaded. You can find anything there. Captember is happening right now what’s not to love about capes! There’s tons on fitting and cool patterns and the things people make. Some of which might even help with how to make the kids costume this year it did with last year’s

Strutz @ Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:18 pm

Holy fuck there was yet another one of those targeted shootings just a few blocks from home last night. I recall hearing a bunch of sirens close by as I was heading to bed to read but I didn't think much of it.

raydan @ Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:35 pm

When you finally realize that women are fucking sick of your shit.

housewife @ Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:07 am

Fuck I forgot the scary part of having a pet! Got up late this morning to a scene of horror diarrhea and blood!! Dam it I just got him up to 6 lbs! He doesn’t have any weight to lose! Got an appointment for this afternoon. Fuck!

housewife @ Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:20 pm

80 bucks later it’s probably stress induced colitis. We have meds and probiotics! I got him fixed last week then he’s boy went to his mothers for the weekend. The attic insulation was done yesterday lots of noise and strangers. Oh and he still has to wear the cone so he doesn’t chew on the stitches! So he’s stressed and decided everyone else in the house should be too. Fuck! Only good news is he’s still 6 lbs!

DrCaleb @ Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:50 am

Well, started ordering parts for a new PC. New AMD 7850X processor. DDR5 RAM. Full liquid cooling, RAM, SSD, Video. In for $7k so far. Didn't go for the $1300 mainboard, kept it under $1k.

And video cards are $2000+? What the fuck? I saw them as high as $3940! I didn't pay that much for my first 8086 4.77MHz with no disks computer!

housewife @ Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:00 pm

You sound like my son but with more of an I’m too fucken cheap spin. He’s been complaining about the price of video cards for what seems like forever

housewife @ Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:52 pm

Fuck! The school support staff are talking strike! The government is talking legislation to stop it! So of course there’s talk of a walk out Friday! I can’t do long term at home school again! It’s madness with him bouncing to the music in his head instead of listening. Or telling me that yes he can sing and listen! Followed by what am I supposed to be doing? Fuck my life!

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:35 pm

housewife housewife:
You sound like my son but with more of an I’m too fucken cheap spin. He’s been complaining about the price of video cards for what seems like forever

No, I just spent $7k on bits to upgrade my $12k system I built a couple years ago. Not cheap. ;) But I want 2 video cards, and can only afford one at those prices.

First world fucking problems. :lol:

DrCaleb @ Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:46 pm

Not only does swearing feel good — it's also good for you: study

Fucking right. :rock:

herbie @ Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:48 pm

Jeez and I spend all day for people who won't spend 7 hundred on a whole system...

fuck!

DrCaleb @ Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:52 pm

You should see this fucking thing! 6 SSD slots, one at processor speed on the PCI bus.

5.7 GhZ boost speed. PC5600 memory. [drool]

Previous  1 ... 1679  1680  1681  1682  1683  1684  1685 ... 1691  Next