Canada Kicks Ass
To the impoverished Canadian Media

cumboresum @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 am

To the impoverished, downtrodden, singled-out, targeted, victimized, unbelieved, and ever so professional Canadian Media I would like to offer the following:

That's nuts!
I don't believe you!
Too bad!
You can't!
Start telling the truth!
I see right through you!
Nice try!

...And so much more! Without your holier-than-though attitudes, your self-righteous arrogance, your loathing of anything and anyone you view as being beneath you (Which is pretty much everyone) I would like to wish you a most unfortunate and disasterous new year! May 2020 bring you everything you deserve and may your injury be compounded by insult!

It's nothing personal, you understand, it's just business! So from my family to yours, KISS MY ASS!

Martin15 @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:51 am

Aww, tell us what you really think. :P

cumboresum @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:36 am

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray thee, Blackburn Radio, my soul to keep;
If I should die before I wake,
I pray thee, Blackburn Radio, my soul to take.
If I should live for other days,
I pray thee, Blackburn Radio, to guide my ways.
Amen.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:46 am

cumboresum wrote:
So from my family to yours, KISS MY ASS!
Not to diminish the spirit of your protest but I suggest that you use the propaganda to your advantage.

Teach your children how to recognize double-speak so that you and your family may get ahead of pack.

cumboresum @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:11 am

I offer you, Blackburn Radio, my thoughts: to be fixed on you; my words: to have you for their theme; my actions: to reflect my love for you; my sufferings: to be endured for your greater glory.

I want to do what you ask of me: in the way you ask, for as long as you ask, because you ask it. I pray, Blackburn Radio, that you enlighten my mind, inflame my will, purify my heart, and sanctify my soul.

Mowich @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:28 am

cumboresum wrote:
To the impoverished, downtrodden, singled-out, targeted, victimized, unbelieved, and ever so professional Canadian Media I would like to offer the following:

That's nuts!
I don't believe you!
Too bad!
You can't!
Start telling the truth!
I see right through you!
Nice try!

...And so much more! Without your holier-than-though attitudes, your self-righteous arrogance, your loathing of anything and anyone you view as being beneath you (Which is pretty much everyone) I would like to wish you a most unfortunate and disasterous new year! May 2020 bring you everything you deserve and may your injury be compounded by insult!

It's nothing personal, you understand, it's just business! So from my family to yours, KISS MY ASS!

I applaud you for describing the disreputable CBC to an absolute 'T'.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:47 am

I'm not sure what this "Blackburn radio" is all about but on the basic sentiments in the OP: R=UP

PluggyRug @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Mowich @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:45 pm

PluggyRug wrote:

Less than 1% of the Canadian public are watching the CBC - that is of no surprise at all, Pluggy considering that most Canadians are well able to see that the Communist Broadcasting System is completely out of touch with the majority of Canadians yet continues to try and shove their biased views down our throats. That they are failing miserably in their quest is good news. Better news would be to once and for all rid ourselves of this garbage network. It is not needed and does not provide the service that Canadians want. All those billions of dollars in subsidies would be better spent on the numerous societal issues facing Canada today. Time to defund the CBC now.

CharlesAnthony @ Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:58 am

Mowich wrote:
Better news would be to once and for all rid ourselves of this garbage network. It is not needed and does not provide the service that Canadians want.
However, the network is able to provide service.

If I was the king of Xanadu, I would have the XBC broadcast grammar lessons, legal lessons, DIY home-repair tips, accounting tips and want ads..... just to name a few.

ladyfrom90s @ Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:16 am

The best option is never check any news and live on your own taking care of your family